Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, hopefully i'm not infringing on the Gooner's idea, but i've made custom avatars for our LFC heroes.

Basically, I liked how all those Gooners had Vieria, Bergkamp, and Henry Avas, and i thought we, as the greatest club on the earth, should also sport cool Avatars. Right now, i have made a few, with varied number of slides. I think they look ok, and if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I'm wearing the Gerrard one at the moment, and if you want, i could make anyone for you, if you give me the pics to make them out of.

Currently, I have made ready;
Owen, Hamann, Cheyrou, Kewell, Gerrard

I'm reserving the Gerrard one, cuz i called it first. but if any of you are interested, pm me or post here, with a request, (give me one working day) or say which one you want, and i can send it to you.

Hopefully we will look good, if not i can change the design to make us fans of the greatest club ever look better than ever.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I thought that aswell Yas, but just save it to your computer, and go to my xtratime, options, and then change avatar, browse and then find it on your computer.Try follow that lol.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi guys..

Thanks a lot! Works excellently!!!

That's the first time I change my avatar since I joined XT in August 2002!!

But a really excellent job, ON :thumbsup:

·
International
1,878 Posts
Nice work ON!

I'll stick with the Inter-Toto one until Mourinho sticks up at Anfield as our next gaffer. Then, I'll ask ON to make me a Mourinho avatar. :p

<joke>
Of course, I suppose CardiffRed would want to have a Houllier avatar done. No harm getting one done first before our big wooden spoonist asks for it. :D
</joke>

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i was planning to make a Houllier one for you LB!!

jk, that would have been hilarious if you used it, all the funny facial expressions he has :D

cheers guys. any person you want me to do, let me know, but i'll need pics.

another idea i want to try is making avatars of the European Cups we have, or the trophies we've collected, or the finest moments, or Shanks, Paisley, Evans, and maybe Souness(if anyone would wear him:D)

i'm surprised no one wants Owen, but hey, he's on his way out. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Owenization: Is there any chance you could make me a Michael Owen avatar, but instead of a Liverpool badge, could you use an England one? Thanks. :)

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
doc: yasir took the didi one, i would be glad to make you/him another one, if you were to swap.

mike: i have a lot of his club stuff, but not much of his england pics. i can do it for you, but do you want more england pics in it?

M

·
0 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
mike: i have a lot of his club stuff, but not much of his england pics. i can do it for you, but do you want more england pics in it?
Him in his Liverpool kit will be fine. Thanks alot. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts