Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Aimar's injury last night, I am convinced that Argentine players are cursed!

Who follows the injuries chain will just come to the fact that they are cursed.

I know injuries are a part of any sport and even normal life but what is happening is just too much!

1st Heinze out for 6 months, after him the chain has broken with Mascherano, Roman, Aimar, Savoila, Messi, Tevez, Maxi, Aimar (again), Ayala, Sorin, Palacio, Even Bilos was not spared and got hit by a funny stomach virus, and only god knows who is next! It is an injuries competition!

I am so fooking pissed off these injuries are all happening just months before the damn WC!

I just hope each and every one of the players will be fit and geared up for the WC. I am dreaming of watching a complete Argentina squad playing since last June!

·
Registered
526 Posts
It sucks, but the situation isn't quite that bad. Aimar just twisted his ankle, he'll be back within two weeks. Ayala was on the bench for Valencia yesterday, and Heinze's going to start training next week. Riquelme's back, and Tevez and Mascherano played brilliantly last night for Corinthians.
Anyone know about Sorin or Maxi?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
The injury situation is getting much better. It doesn't matter that players have been injured, only that they'll be back in time. If anything, it'll give them a short rest to recover fatigue (with the exception of Masche and Heinze of course).

·
Registered
544 Posts
Aimar is good but what about our repalcement, honestly we have to much on the bench.
and they thing is that they even fights for a place in the squad. every position we have there is a class player!

But the most important players are Ayala+Riquelme+Messi thats the Defence+Mid+Attack (key-players)
Whit out them thare is somthing missing in Argen Play System! :thmbdown:

of course Samuel teves Aimar Mascharano....counts to but you guys know what i mean? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Santana out for the rest of the season and maybe half of the next season and Lucho was subbed after he got injured last night and it seems serious!

Thats it, I am not going to watch football until some magician break the curse!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Thank God for that :eekani:

The whole world is underestimating the ability of Javi Mascherano and Lucho Gonzalez, and their importance to this Argentina side. We need them fit.

With Masche, Lucho and Roman in the same side, we have perhaps the most 'clever' midfield in the world. The other teams are going to find that out, hopefully when it's too late :fero:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
El Chaná said:
oh ye,luciana aimar is outstanding
She must be better than the best 11 players uruguay can field.

·
Registered
504 Posts
thing are looking up right now, Messi will be back vs. AC Milan and Heinze might me back by the end of the month.Any news on Aimar?Thats all the major injuries i think? :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts