·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given

Carr Cunningham O'Shea Finnan

Steven Reid Healy Andy Reid Duff

Keane Morrison

That would be my starting 11. I think they'd do well against anyone and in a few years I think that team would be great.

D

·
0 Posts
Given
Carr-Cunningham-O'Shea-Finnan
S.Reid-Miller-A.Reid-Duff
Keane-Morrison

just one change from Mise's.

Centre back is our biggest problem, Cunningham is old, slow and past his best, John O'Shea is unproven and a fairy!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Duff is a brilliant talent, and given the right supply, will be a star for years to come for Ireland. Its a joy to watch him play most of the time.

Andy Reid and Morrisson (who I think is a t*sser personally) are maybe the only players where you could strengthen the team.

Oterwise you look to have a pretty good team. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Andy Reid is a class player, a move to the prem is beckoning and he'll be a star this time next year.

Morrison is good IMO, played well against the Brazilians, and has rarely put a foot wrong for Ireland.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
You forgot Babb

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd only have Babb on if he was playing in the EPL. I know he's a great player but maybe it's time for the young guys to get a chance. It's ok to let the young guys that dont play prem football start becoz they are up and coming, Babb looks like he's nearly done with his career. And a great one it was!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts