Xtratime Community banner

Since the seperation of FSSCG what do you wish Montenegro?

• Success

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Failure

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote and give reasoning if you want.

Success

Failure

Dont really care.

-------------
The purpose of the poll is to understand the majority of what our fans feel and its quite interesting to see what the polls will look like.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I wish them all the best, there's no point in hating a nation.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Country is run by mafia, albanians and russian jews...

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
I wish death/cancer/rabies to Milo Djukanovic and his mafia but success to their NT and majority of people.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Success.

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Failure.

They have stabbed us in various aspects (from savicevic to politika) and I wish them failure.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Success, most real Montenegrins still consider themselves Serbs. Just because Djukanovic is a ******, doesn't mean that everyone there is.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
fail ... fail... motaf*ka

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
You cannot hate a county's people based on politics.
Yes, you can...

Although, I respect everyone who voted against Montenegro independence and everyone who protested against Kosovo recognition... I wish them success but their government can rot in hell...

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
:howler: good one:D

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
It's true that there are still a lot of Montenegrins that consider themselves Serbs, but most of them don't really care about Montenegro's NT, just like Bosnian Serbs could care less about Bosnia & Herzegovina, although Montenegro's situation is not as drastic.

On the other hand, I wish Montenegro to be better than all other ex-Yu republics except Serbia, meaning I wish Montenegro becomes a better team than the likes of BiH, Slovenia, and others. I also wish the best for some of their players, especially someone like Igor Burzanovic.

In conclusion, I wish Djukanistan all the best in every single sport as long as they don't become better than Serbia. For example, when Montenegro qualified for the European Handball Championship and Serbia didn't, it was a huge deal... and same goes for their waterpolo win in the EC final.

I guess my vote goes for failure, even though I wish them limited success. :D

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Ive always thought of CG as part of Serbia, and even forgiven them partly for the split. But the things they have done, ie political decisions since then, have been pitiful and cowardly. As fas as the national team goes, I still wish them luck as whenever Vucinic, Boskovic, Vukcevic etc score in Europe for example I still think in my head "he is one of ours". Until that disappears I will still be behind them. But its complicated.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
failure and dissaray leading their top players opting out of their nt and wanting to play for a classier Serbian side.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I'm impartial, I don't really care.

I'll just say that much as I know we aren't supposed to talk politics here.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts