Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a very fanatical collector of Lazio jerseys, I'm wondering whether Lazio will start wearing new Champions League jerseys from next season on or not. I know that Siemens will be the new sponsor. Does this mean the Del Monte jerseys will disappear and be replaced?
Can anyone inform me on this subject? Mattias perhaps? Or AngeloB, the one with the contacts at Lazio ;)!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

·
Registered
555 Posts
As far as I have understood it, Lazio should keep the current Champions League jersey (with Del Monte) but change the sponsor on the white centenary jersey from Cirio to Siemens.

But I am not sure… and I don't know where Cragnotti would put Cirio, because I can't think he would take Cirio away from the jersey :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There has been a list of next season's Lazio sponsors on Raiuno teletext and Del Monte wasn't mentioned. That's why I thought Siemens might replace them...

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
How many jerseys Lazio have ???

As far I notice there were

1. The sky blue with CIRIO, that the most common jersey for Lazio
2. The White jersey with STREAM that for 100th celebration (currently it is the most common in league matches)
3. The yellow European League with DEL MONTE, I never seen this lately .....
4. The "Argentinean" European league .... I just saw this jersey in the beginning of CL this season...
5. The Black Jersey .. that was too small for Boksic :) :) :) :)
6. The Blue-White European, the most common in CL....
7. The dark blue jersey that used to be away jersey ....

I think they use #2 and #6 more often among the rest .... don't they? Mattias?

J

·
0 Posts
The #2 has for sponsor in Serie A Cirio, and in Coppa Italia Stream. #4 and #6 are not the same? I think that next year Siemens will be the only sponsor, maybe will remain Stream for Coppa Italia.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Yeah, sorry #4 and #6 are the same ... but I forgot another ywo jerseys, they are:

7. Yellow with light blue in the chest
8. Yellow with blue-black in the shoulder....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts