Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:strong: Yes, he can. If he wasn't injured and played all the matches which remain he would breake a record. :) Which one? In that case, he would have actually 35 matches played! :eek: You say it's impossible? Look...

He has played 18 matches for Parma this season and 2 matches for Siena and all that in 19 rounds. Where is the point? ;)

It's that postponed match Milan - Siena (due to Intercontinental cup) which was played a week ago. That was a match of the 13th round and Junior played in that round also in Juve - Parma match. So actually 2 matches in 1 round.

He's lucky like a hell because he wasn't a regular starter (few times came from the bench but always came and that counts.)

So if he continues with Siena without many yellow cards and will be available for every match - he's the new record holder - 35 matches in one season!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Are you sure he came in on every single match? I don't remember seeing him playing in the beginning of the competition, when Seric was starting....against Bologna and Lazio I'm almost sure he didn't come in...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
awesome record to have!:D :)

·
International
6,724 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
Are you sure he came in on every single match? I don't remember seeing him playing in the beginning of the competition, when Seric was starting....against Bologna and Lazio I'm almost sure he didn't come in...
I think you are right. Bologna was the 1st game of the season, right? I remember Junior was on the bench and never came in as a substitute. Gilardino, Marchionni, and Filippini were the subs if I'm not mistaken. Same thing against Lazio when Parma won 3-2.

·
International
6,724 Posts
I made some research.

Parma (vs Bologna): Parma: Frey; Bonera, Castellini, Ferrari, Seric; Barone, Blasi; Nakata (Marchionni 79), Morfeo (Gilardino 75), Bresciano (E Filippini 64); Adriano

Parma (vs Perugia): Parma: Frey; Seric, Castellini, Ferrari, Bonera; Blasi, Barone, Bresciano (E Filippini 68), Morfeo (Gilardino 76), Nakata; Adriano

Parma (vs Lazio): Frey; Bonera, Ferrari, Castellini, Seric; Barone, Blasi; Nakata (Gilardino 85), Morfeo (E Filippini 77), Bresciano; Adriano

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roberto Gallo said:
I knew that of course :tongue:. I just wanted to try if anybody would care about that and discover it.

But it was written like I did on one italian website and there really was that 'fact' that he has already played 20 matches. I knew it wasn't ¨true of course. ;)

But wouln't it be a nice curiosity?

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts