Valdo      P.Puñal  P.García   Delporte

Webó   Morales
Beste Bat!!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1-0 at halftime.

Osasuna is passing over Atlético, but only 1-0. Let´s see if they score a couple more in the second half.;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
atleti playing so bad !!!

maybe now salva will make difference.........

aupa atleti !!!!!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final Time: Osasuna 1-0 Atlético Madrid (Valdo)

I haven´t watched it so I can only comment from the bit I´ve heard. Osasuna was clearly superior in the first half were Leo Franco was MOM, the second was more leveled especially since Cuéllar was sent off. The referee (the same as in the Racing-Athletic) had a bad day apparently, he didn´t need Rafa Guerrero´s help this time.

Anyway, 1-0 is a good score, if Osasuna can keep the defensive strenght they´ve shown lately (3 games without receiving a goal) it´s very possible to see the rojillos in the final, Atlético doesn´t look too well and the best they have is the defense, but they´re down in the eliminatory. Anyway, things will be decided in Calderón.

Aupa Osasuna!

·
Registered
70,339 Posts
Congrats to Osasuna.

1 goal in the 4 games of the semifinals. We should think what´s going on with our football.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
GICA said:
Congrats to Osasuna.

1 goal in the 4 games of the semifinals. We should think what´s going on with our football.
Too many scared people...

Congrats to Osasuna. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Zorionak Osasuna!

I'll really cheer for them in the final... heard the final is going to be played in Calderón (?), why not Camp Nou for example? Or Mestalla?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Knoert said:
Zorionak Osasuna!

I'll really cheer for them in the final... heard the final is going to be played in Calderón (?), why not Camp Nou for example? Or Mestalla?
Yeah, aupa Osasuna, and we better get the UEFA qualification via league because if Betis ends 5th or 6th and we end 7th.... that internal fight inside me to see Osasuna as champion or see Athletic in UEFA next season would be too much for my body.:D

I think there´s Moto GP in Barcelona that weekend and the authorities recomended to play it in other city. Since Bernabeu will be under construction the biggest ones available are Calderón and Mestalla, they´re chosen Calderón probably since it´s more or less in the middle between both cities, although up here we don´t have AVE. About Camp Nou, I know Lamikiz had the word from the RFEF and the other 3 presidents that if Athletic played the final it would be there, since it´s the biggest available, but Osasuna and Betis have chosen Calderón.

GICA said:
Congrats to Osasuna.

I wouldn´t worry much, leaving aside Atlético which is pure catenaccio the other 3 play decent football. The Betis-Athletic leg had good football; there were a lot of chances (especially in the second game), posts and penalties not seen by the referee so the fact of not having goals was just bad luck. The other semifinal was a bit more boring, but the first half in El Sadar was very good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts