Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iraola and Prieto injured.:(

This is Valverde´s list;

Aranzubia, Lafuente, Murillo, César, Gurpegi, Lacruz, Casas, Solabarrieta, Del Horno, Tiko, Orbaiz, Yeste, Etxeberria, Urzaiz, Ezquerro, Llorente.

If in a list of 16 we have both Urzaiz and Llorente I suppose one of them will play so we could have a change of system. Betis has everyone ready, including Edú who was doubt.

Apparently Lafuente will play, something I don´t understand, I don´t have anything against him but in such an important game we have to play with the best available, simple as that.

Anyway, hope we get a good score in Sevilla so we can eat them in San Mamés!!!:fero: Especially after all they shit they´ve talked about us in the last weeks!!!:fero:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this stage of the season, this is our most important match of the season... together with the return!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Txupa said:
Anyway, hope we get a good score in Sevilla so we can eat them in San Mamés!!!:fero: Especially after all they shit they´ve talked about us in the last weeks!!!:fero:
Txupa, what have they been saying?

COME ON ATHLETIC.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fish said:
Txupa, what have they been saying?
Sorry Fish, I hadn´t read this.

After the Barça-Betis, a polemic 3-3, R.Betis published an official comunicate in their webpage talking bad about Barcelona, the referee... and claiming to be victims of some kind of conspiration.

In a capitulation of all the robberys they had suffered they added that in the game in San Mamés (4-4) they had been killed with faults and they had received a goal from a player who´s playing ilegally. (Gurpegi)

They added that the Spanish FA wants to make anything possible so Athletic wins the cup since it´s president (Villar) played for Athletic and they feared what kind of refereeing they were going to find in the semis against Athletic. The comunicate, hironically, asked Villar to put the same referee for the semis as in the Barça-Betis.

Then, a good bunch of players and of course the president appeared on tv to cry for the refereeing and for how they were going to be robbed against Athletic. They asked their fans to be 'as hostile as possible' in the first leg in Sevilla.

This was Athletic´s response:
http://www.athletic-club.net/ampliar.asp?noticia=3004&idi=2

----

Basically their intentions were 2. Put pressure on whoever were going to be the refs in the semis leg, if they comit a mistake against Betis they know all the conspiracies theories that will yell the béticos. And the second, was trying to create a hate atmosphere for the game in Sevilla since they weren´t sure they could fill the stadium, no matter if those words could generate violence, as it happened.

As you know Athletic played much better that game, and deserved to win clearly, but it ended 0-0 so everything is up for the game in San Mamés, it can´t escape.:fero:

BTW, I´m still waiting for this week´s Betis comunicate after their 1-1 tie last weekend in El Sardinero with one completely legal goal disallowed for Racing (Javi Guerrero). But for some reason I have the impresion Lopera won´t open his mouth this time, we all know him.:eek:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just after the Zaragoza game ended San Mamés surroundings started filling with people standing in line to get a ticket for the Betis game, there were already around 1000 passing the night in San Mamés, so when the ticket sales open, (today at 5pm) they´d have been around 21 hours waiting.:eek: Taking in mind most of the socios took their tickets (around 32000), invitations and tickets for the rivals, I don´t think they will sell more than 4000 tickets and since each person can take 2 I think by this hour there are probably many more than those 2000 people in the line, so as you see the atmosphere on Wednesday in San Mamés will be incredible. A lot of people will be left out without ticket after waiting for a lot of hours.:(

We have hunger of final!!!:fero:

I personally am waiting for a socio ticket who isn´t sure if he´s going or not, if I can´t get it I´ll watch the game in Pozas or one of those big screens (if they put them) to be sure I don´t miss the party if we win.:drunk::D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe b2b I don´t think I´ll be around on Wednesday so I let you the responsability of "singing" the 3 bakalaos we´ll score.:tongue:;)

As you can imagine there are no tickets available and the party that it´s being organized for Wednesday is incredible, San Mamés will live one of it´s greatest days of the last years, if the players respond from the pitch the party will be complete, I´m sure they will.

Everyone listen to the Athletic Bihotzez to warm up!!;)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The list, no Julen::depress:

Lafuente, Aranzubia.

Iraola, Murillo, Lacruz, Prieto, Del Horno, Casas.

Orbaiz, Gurpegi, Tiko, Yeste.

Etxeberria, Llorente, Urzaiz, Ezquerro.

These are the lions that will fight for the final!:fero:

·
Registered
160 Posts
The game is being shown live in Australia AT 5AM ......i cannot wait :thmbup:

We have waited too long to make another final....we will win this game and go to Barcelona.

With 11 lions on the pitch we cannot lose :fero: :fero: :fero:

Gora Athletic

1 - 20 of 39 Posts