Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first game of the day is underway: Ashkelon vs Maccabi Herzeliya. Should be a good one, Askhelon brought quite a lot of fans from the south to cheer them on.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fantastic game so far :) Herzeliya have taken a 1:0 lead at the first half, Isiako the man as always for them with a header following a corner. But a few seconds ago, Carlos Alberto Chacana (what a cool name :D) grabbed the equaliser after a corner following a nice attempt he made. Great game.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And this match is currently in extratime as 1:1 was the final result after 90 minutes.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
My heart was with Ashkelon! There making everyone talk about the gavia down south.

Barak Itzhaki is from Ashkelon actually and he is all hyped about the current situation.

Hopefully Actually will grab some happiness for the fellow residents...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was rooting for them as well, sadly they lost on penalties 4:2. :( Maccabi Herzeliya will be in the cup final against either Maccabi Petah Tikva or Maccabi Tel Aviv. After 4 minutes the score is still 0-0.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
I was rooting for them as well, sadly they lost on penalties 4:2. :( Maccabi Herzeliya will be in the cup final against either Maccabi Petah Tikva or Maccabi Tel Aviv. After 4 minutes the score is still 0-0.

Oooo well..
Cinderella ends there..

I guess its cheesy, but i hope for the sake of UEFA and such Tel Aviv wins and eats out Herzelia..

i know...im being to naive...but atleast its better than to lose 8-0 on aggregate to some team in Albania, Macedonia or Bulgaria!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're in extratime for the second time today. Marques scored on 30 mins for Tel Aviv but Amar equalised shortly after the break.

I guess you can say both teams slapped eachother in light of another event in that game... :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And Maccabi Tel Aviv wins it with a 113rd minute own goal by Banay...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
wheres poland cement :)

he must be a happy camper!

Good stuff for Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Now its the final!
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Maccabi Herzelia..

I expext a clean 3-0 for T.A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts