Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shkëndija is in the step of club history and as a cup champion they will play in Uefa Cup.

Forza Shkendija.

U

·
0 Posts
Pa covek zasto vas vi se dade pravo da pisuvata na albanskiot forum?????? ne se sejkavash???

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it English please. And if you don't have anything to say about the match don't destroy my thread.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Benny said:
Keep it English please. And if you don't have anything to say about the match don't destroy my thread.
Go gledas li ti covekov, keep it in english :eekani:

FM sto cekas, lock and delete.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that Makedonija Gj.P. has no chance to win in this match. The stadium will be full with Shkendija supporters as well as Shkendija has more to play for, while MGP has secured its spot in the Uefa Cup already. It's bad that we won't have Despotovski due to 3 yellows plus may not have our primary GoalKeeper Armend Elezi who dislocated his arm in the semifinals match.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Benny said:
Ova e Makedonski forum mozeme ako sakame ili na Makedonski ili na Angliski. Sega sakame na Makedonski, ako ti smeta kako sto ti e receno, odi si na tvojot forum.

U

·
0 Posts
Makedonec vo TO said:
Ova e Makedonski forum mozeme ako sakame ili na Makedonski ili na Angliski. Sega sakame na Makedonski, ako ti smeta kako sto ti e receno, odi si na tvojot forum.
Makedonec Vo To,,, krajno vreme e da go stavish benny vo tvojot signatur...

Fast maco,, lele,, barem ne trebat da stravuvat da gi zemame nivnite cupi LOL (typical face)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Benny said:
I think that Makedonija Gj.P. has no chance to win in this match. The stadium will be full with Shkendija supporters as well as Shkendija has more to play for, while MGP has secured its spot in the Uefa Cup already. It's bad that we won't have Despotovski due to 3 yellows plus may not have our primary GoalKeeper Armend Elezi who dislocated his arm in the semifinals match.
Well you may have a lot of Skendija fans at the game but Makedonija GP has there very loyal fan group "lavovi" who i'm sure will be in large numbers for this one i mean just look at few years back when Napredok didnt even have any real fans at the game and they barely lost to Sloga. If i had to predict i would pick Makedonija GP on PK's. btw how many of you are getting tickets for this game? and does FFM give equal number of tickets to both sides?

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It should also be mentioned, that Shkëndija is much stronger than the actual champion of the league Rabotnicki who won the league by buying referees. Shkendija beat them twicee, destroyed them.

Also we beat Vardar at home and tied them in their own home, even though our club had everything against us, the federetion the racist media, bought the refs.

If it wasn't for racism and descrimination, Shkendija would be in first place.

Forza Shkendija.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ambis said:
Well you may have a lot of Skendija fans at the game but Makedonija GP has there very loyal fan group "lavovi" who i'm sure will be in large numbers for this one i mean just look at few years back when Napredok didnt even have any real fans at the game and they barely lost to Sloga. If i had to predict i would pick Makedonija GP on PK's. btw how many of you are getting tickets for this game? and does FFM give equal number of tickets to both sides?
We want to buy the whole stadium but they will not give us that, they will give tickets for free to anybody that wants to come towars MGP's side.

U

·
0 Posts
Benny said:
It should also be mentioned, that Shkëndija is much stronger than the actual champion of the league Rabotnicki who won the league by buying referees. Shkendija beat them twicee, destroyed them.

Also we beat Vardar at home and tied them in their own home, even though our club had everything against us, the federetion the racist media, bought the refs.

If it wasn't for racism and descrimination, Shkendija would be in first place.

Forza Shkendija.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ovaj ne e zdrav,, do koga vaka da go trpime?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Benny said:
Oh come on now :rolleyes: you can blame many teams for fixing games but Rabotnicki is clearly the best and most proffesional team in Prva Liga and there is no way Skendija is better then them even if they did beat them it doesnt mean much its all a matter of time and how much the team needed to win just look at how Rabotnicki beat Vardar when it counted the most.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shkendija is stronger than Rabotnicki, I guarantee it. If we played in Bundesliga and fair environment, Shkendija would be in first place.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Benny said:
Shkendija is stronger than Rabotnicki, I guarantee it. If we played in Bundesliga and fair environment, Shkendija would be in first place.
Dont be so sure and Bundesliga is not a fair environment because i saw with my own eyes today how there refs are corrupt while i watched the Hamburg-Werder game there refs clearly cost Hamburg the game and the number 2 spot in the standings. But anyways vo pravo e Naum poke ic ne se raspravam so sakas pisi.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.