Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tommorow Zvezda play some second devision team in the national cup final. I dont even know what's the name of Zvezda's opponent, but I see CZ winning this by 3 goals...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The team is called Napredak from Krusevac. They are in the second division but are going to be promoted next year, bringing in some quality new blood. They are guaranteed a spot in qualifications for the UEFA and have started renovating their stadium which currently holds 14,500 fans. For the cup semi-final against Zemun they packed in 25,000 fans. For this match there are bringing in minumum 10 buses full of fans, and the FSJ and CZ are offering seats on the south side for free, so look for the stadium to be more than half full and for the atmosphere to be good.
My prediction, Zvezda 4:1

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, ok. Hopefully those 20 000+ fans of Napredak wont be dissapointed :)(when I say that, I mean, hopefully they wont get hammerd by that much)...

·
Registered
234 Posts
If they got this far i doubt they would give up without a fight. Besides it would be nice to see a club besides Red Star nd partisan winning something.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Nick54, I sort of would agree with you if Partizan was in the final...but now... :) :)
Well, lets just stick to being happy because another team beside from Zvezda and Partizan GOT to the final.... :) :) :) :) :)

And one more thing, I just read in Glas-javnosti that Zvezda is ready to give away 500.000DM to the players if they win the cup, which would mean 20-25000 for each player..!!
Is it possible that our teams have that kind of money??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, no supprises in the final outcome of the match...Crvena Zvezda 4 Napredak 0....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts