Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS LAST CHANCE FOR THIS TOPIC! IF I SEE ANY MORE INSULTS, POLITICS OR ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL I WILL LOCK IT AND I WILL CONTINUE LOCKING EVERY NEW TOPIC ABOUT THIS!

Now lets talk like civilized people!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
When is the game and at what time? Also would it be on Macedonian radio?
Thanks

·
Banned
3 Posts
My alb friend told me about this place. He is an avid supporter of Shkendija.

I hope Shkendija does well in qualifyings.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Шкендија 79 нема да го игра финалето од Купот?!
http://www.sport.com.mk/?ItemID=81FBA0419F265A4989A1FDC5E5C8BEF7

"Ако ФФМ не го врати на сила поранешниот правилник по кој почнаа натпреварите во Купот на Македонија, најверојатно, нема да истрчаме на финалето", се заканува директорот на Шкендија 79 Искендер Јонузи, а претседтаелот Мухамет Идризи е поумерен и вели дека ќе го чека одговорот од УЕФА.
Nema sto da se ceka odgovor ako sakat da ne igrat togas neka ne igrat usto poarno za nas barem nema problemi da imame. :)

·
Banned
898 Posts
Ultras-Ballisti said:
We will play at the finals and everybody will see which is the best Tifo Group in Macedonia i promise u all
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
The Football federation of Macedonia in its corrupted self in a deal with Vardar have supposedly just realized that until now they had it all wrong, the regulations which govern the cup competitions suddenly change because without a drop of shame the federation now at the end it says it made a mistake in reading the regulations for the past 3 years. Scandalous!!!!

The cup competition started under the auspices that if the finalist that wins the cup is also in second place and has a Uefa cup secured then the other finalist will get the second Uefa cup spot.

Once it was clear that Shkendija may be the other finalist and Vardar will be faced with Intertoto.. the deal changed. It should be said that these regulations were like this for the past 3 years as well as part of the deal when this season's competition started.

A more corrupted league I have yet to see. Bah.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Benny said:
The Football federation of Macedonia in its corrupted self in a deal with Vardar have supposedly just realized that until now they had it all wrong, the regulations which govern the cup competitions suddenly change because without a drop of shame the federation now at the end it says it made a mistake in reading the regulations for the past 3 years. Scandalous!!!!

The cup competition started under the auspices that if the finalist that wins the cup is also in second place and has a Uefa cup secured then the other finalist will get the second Uefa cup spot.

Once it was clear that Shkendija may be the other finalist and Vardar will be faced with Intertoto.. the deal changed. It should be said that these regulations were like this for the past 3 years as well as part of the deal when this season's competition started.

A more corrupted league I have yet to see. Bah.
I have the Albanian.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
It's an interview with our goalie Armend Elezi that I conducted, it's only in albanian but it basically says that he is injured badly and will miss the final.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RULES!

1. POST ONLY IN ENGLISH OR MACEDONIAN! (for the Albanians)

2. DONT INSULT! (this time it is for the Macedonians)

3. TALK FOOTBALL!!! (for everyone)

4. TALK FOOTBALL!!! (for everyone)

5. TALK FOOTBALL!!! (for everyone)

6. TALK FOOTBALL!!! (for everyone)

7. TALK FOOTBALL!!! (for everyone)

8. IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL GET THE F*UCK OUT OF HERE!!! (for everyone)

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Let the best win, even everyone knows that Shkendia will win :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
ultras_inferno said:
Let the best win:thumbsup: , even everyone knows that Shkendia:yuck: will win :thmbdown: :D
I agree if its a fair game let the best team win, if its not then the 2nd best team will win.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Benny said:
It is possible that Shkendija will boycot the match in the cup final due to the injustice done by FFM.
Why dont you just leave the league altogether it would be much better without your sorry ass. You got kicked out once before and you should have never been allowed to comeback.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.