Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17/4/05, Maccabi Tel Aviv with their last chance to save this season. Herzeliya with the possibility of becoming the new cinderella. Who will win the Cup?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
17/4/05, Maccabi Tel Aviv with their last chance to save this season. Herzeliya with the possibility of becoming the new cinderella. Who will win the Cup?

No Bullshits this time.

Maccabi Tel Aviv needs this one.. If not, were gonna have another waste of a UEFA spot when we have an under achieved, lucky team try and win the state cup and represent Israel in Europe. It does not work...and currently herzelia does not play in our top leauge....so lets not have the same mistake as Ramat Gan in 2004/2005 season. Lets have something we can look forward too: Maccabi Tel Aviv

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Go On Maccabi !!!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
How is doing Maccabi Herzeliya in Leumit Liga ??

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poland-Cement said:
How is doing Maccabi Herzeliya in Leumit Liga ??
6th place 39 points.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
6th place 39 points.

In Kappa's Crazy world, they still have a chance to make it to Liga Ahal if they stick to the plan!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Turquality said:
congratulations maccabi..nice kick to pao :thumbsup:

(i think wrong thread..anyway :D )
It doesn't matter the thread it matters the message :D Thank You
for your congratulations!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And we have a new cup:

After the previous cup was returned broken from Sachnin, the FA had to order a new one and good thing it's ready in time. Ghanaim's excuse was original, he said the cup was at almost every Hafla and somehow it got broken and they couldn't fix it. Iche Menachem promised he will pay for the new cup though.

Yes only in Israel once again :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
And we have a new cup:

After the previous cup was returned broken from Sachnin, the FA had to order a new one and good thing it's ready in time. Ghanaim's excuse was original, he said the cup was at almost every Hafla and somehow it got broken and they couldn't fix it. Iche Menachem promised he will pay for the new cup though.

Yes only in Israel once again :D

You give them a finger and you know it will need some surgery.... :googly: :nasty: :jester:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
is it wrong for me not to have heard of Maccabi Herzeliya??? if berko is playing for MTA then COME ON HERZELIYA

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
But I would say: Forza MACCABI TEL-AVIV !!! Last chance for UEFA Cup :dazed:
Barukh Dego still injured ?? :moan:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DavidSilk24 said:
is it wrong for me not to have heard of Maccabi Herzeliya??? if berko is playing for MTA then COME ON HERZELIYA

He will be playing there as of next season. And no it's not wrong, Herzeliya are a second division side and I would imagine you hardly know any Israeli Premier league team so I don't expect anyone to hear about our second division. Actually it is the third time in 3 seasons a lower league side makes the final.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Poland-Cement said:
But I would say: Forza MACCABI TEL-AVIV !!! Last chance for UEFA Cup :dazed:
Barukh Dego still injured ?? :moan:
No, he was booed off at Saturday and he is totallly out of Klinger's plans, they say he might go to Maccabi Haifa or Beitar Jerusalem next year.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Raanan said:
He will be playing there as of next season. And no it's not wrong, Herzeliya are a second division side and I would imagine you hardly know any Israeli Premier league team so I don't expect anyone to hear about our second division. Actually it is the third time in 3 seasons a lower league side makes the final.
didn't bnei sakhnin win it last season? or the season before? i only know most israeli sides thru european football, what happened to beitar jerusalem, they used to win the league quite regulary now they don't make the UEFA Cup

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DavidSilk24 said:
didn't bnei sakhnin win it last season? or the season before? i only know most israeli sides thru european football, what happened to beitar jerusalem, they used to win the league quite regulary now they don't make the UEFA Cup
Yeah they won the cup last year by beating Hapoel Haifa (back then they were still in 2nd division) 4:1. Beitar has had some bad years due to bad managing, lack of money, the team almost disappeared thanks to a careless owner. Thankfully new owners came however they also made several mistakes due to pressure and it took us time to recover. The team is still recovering infact although our squad should be challenging for better position. Our coach isn't the brightest guy around but he is one of our greatest ever so his credit is almost endless, he was signed 2 years ago mainly because of low expectations as our squad was very young. The management simply wanted someone to keep the fans quiet during the bad patches. This season has been yet another weird season for us but at least we're going to end in our best position in 4 years it seems, we're currently 4th and that places leads to the great InterToto competition :rollani: :D
Our youngsters have improved and became experienced over the past two years and with some new players I can only hope for a better year next season, after all Beitar is the most popular club in the country together with Mac. Tel Aviv.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Anything about the match ???

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Poland-Cement said:
Anything about the match ???
Avi Strool says he can't imagine Maccabi losing the cup. ;)

The game is tomorrow in case you were confused :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Avi Strool says he can't imagine Maccabi losing the cup. ;)

The game is tomorrow in case you were confused :)

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE SOMETHING! EH EH EH EH!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I still can't believe that Ashdod lost in penalties after tie the game every time they were scored on.... but luckily maybe this game will be different and there won't be any penalties but alot of nice goals. like the goal that ber-sheva scored on Tel-Aviv.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts