Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the russian cup final tomorow in the luzhniki between loko and moskva,lokomotiv will try to win their fifth cup,moskva will try to win their first trophy in their short period of living.

If loko wins,zenit goes to the uefa cup,rubin intertoto.
Moskva wins,moskva to uefa cup,zenit to intertoto.

Sadly i don't expect too many people which is even worst in such a big stadium like the luzhniki.....for example today cska-zenit had only 15.000.

But what you expect froma game who starts at 14.00!:yuck:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Both clubs give the tickets to the final to the fans for free. And Moskva talks about some action which must give them 20 thousand people supporting their club :lala: :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
... And we win the Cup for the 5th time in the history :party::proud: Good to see O'Connor scoring as well :thmbup: Too bad that I didnt actually see it though :sob::D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Julia.

So no european cups for moskva.Zenit fans must tk loko team.

Cska,cl group phase
Spartak,cl 3 qualifying round.
Loko,uefa cup first round.
Zenit,uefa cup 2nd qual round.
Rubin,intertoto second round.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
kleber said:
Congrats Julia.

So no european cups for moskva.Zenit fans must tk loko team.

Cska,cl group phase
Spartak,cl 3 qualifying round.
Loko,uefa cup first round.
Zenit,uefa cup 2nd qual round.
Rubin,intertoto second round.

what does tk mean? I forgot :eek::D Must be the influence of work. It sucks to be back :sob:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Congrats. :mad:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
"Но в итоге стадион оказался заполнен более чем наполовину. И не важно, как распространяли билеты, - за деньги или бесплатно. "Москва", привлекавшая на подмогу нейтральную публику, а также почитателей ЦСКА и "Спартака", даже удостоилась от фанатов красно-зеленых язвительного баннера: "Футбольному клубу срочно требуется массовка". " :howler::thmbup::D

(c) Sport-Express

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
Thank you.
I know how hard it must have been for you to say it (judging by the smiley :scared::D), so your congratulation is highly appreciated :angel:
Of course it was hard. :wallbang:
You are not my favourite Russian team, if you haven't noticed it yet... :howler: :D ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
OAnimal said:
Of course it was hard. :wallbang:
You are not my favourite Russian team, if you haven't noticed it yet... :howler: :D ;)
I noticed that we are not even your second favourite Russian team :sob: But I think I can live with it :strong::D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
I noticed that we are not even your second favourite Russian team :sob: But I think I can live with it :strong::D
No, not even the second favourite. :D
And not even second from bottom up... ;) :howler: :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts