Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday 20:45

Game of the season!

Win and we still have a chance of doing the double.

The fans better get behind the boys or there'll be punches. I'll be there off course :strong:

The men to go to war:

Timmer :strong:

Tiendalli Lucius :strong: Hofland :veiled: DE ROTS VAN RIO

El Ahmadi Van Bronckhorst

Wijnaldum Bruins Biseswar

Makaay​

We played them off the park in the first half and scored a great goal so there is hope!

2-1 to us I predict :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gentleman's agreement :proud:

Interesting to see Landzaat and Tomasson back in training again lol

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
What a snore game. Elm was terrible until his goal. Which was a sweet finish. Only excitement of the first half. You're really crap. Players show that they aren't worth shit.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yeah, Elm with another one and Berens with the third. Despite Elm being crap and Heerenveen overall also not convincing.

It's not just the trainer boys!

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pathetic.

Elm's ball control lol but still managed to score twice.

As for us, absolutely no threat for anyone whatsoever. Wijnaldum's miss just typified the onkunde

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I couldn't take it, so I bailed and watched the inauguration parade instead. Which is also a snooze fest btw.
Me? I slept through both the inauguration parade and the cup defeat.

Just curious; I didn't watch my own country's inauguration, and I seriously doubt that I would watch that of another country. What made it interesting for you non-Americans? I am glad we have a new president, but inaugurations and parades are snoring-boring for me also.

:rollani:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Well I'm a political science graduate so I have ulterior motives :D

I had to see the oath bit of course, cause that's a historical moment pure and simple. As for the parade, I watch the Dutch one too. The annual opening of the parliamentary year when the Queen rolls through the Hague in her golden carriage.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Queen?.....Golden carriage?.....Hey, sounds like the Dutch pomp-and-circumstances is more interesting than that of the USA.

And even more interesting than Feyenoord this season......sigh.......

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Queen?.....Golden carriage?.....Hey, sounds like the Dutch pomp-and-circumstances is more interesting than that of the USA.
Well royalty tends to be a bigger show. I have speed issues with these things though. Watching the Dutch version I'm always hoping the horses will go mental and the Queen will rush through town with 40 miles an hour :D

And even more interesting than Feyenoord this season......sigh.......
Next season you could be charging for the title like us. Thrown out of the Cup by Cambuur, thrown out of Europe at the 2nd hurdle and finishing 12th. We've been there.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Just curious; I didn't watch my own country's inauguration, and I seriously doubt that I would watch that of another country. What made it interesting for you non-Americans? I am glad we have a new president, but inaugurations and parades are snoring-boring for me also.

:rollani:
Because somehow the media worldwide thinks this is something we should give a **** about :rolleyes: Getting ****ing tired of this Obama hype, who the hell cares who the American president is.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
You will. Whatever he decides to do to his own economy over the next few months may or may not save your job.

The typically moral high ground the French like to take over things such as the invasion of Iraq are useless of course. Whether or not the Americans decide to bomb a 3rd world country doesn't affect us at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts