Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Saturday at Teddy we're playing against Hakoach from the second division. The draw has been nice to us again, they are not as weak as Kiryat Ata, but could've been worse in this system of 'blind' draw.

Anyhoo they're a very dangerous side, with guys like Mor Golan, Vilner and Turjeman upfront and of course, their coach, one of Beitar's alltime legends Uri Malmilian! :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lets make it the official matchthread:

VS

State Cup Round 1/8 final

Venue: Teddy Stadium, Jerusalem

Kickoff: 04/03/2006, 15.30 Local Timezone
Referee: N/A
TV: Live on Channel 1

Venue: Teddy Stadium, Jerusalem

Kickoff: 26/02/2006, 20.50 Local Timezone
Referee: N/A
TV: Live on Channel 10

A must win game for us as we are facing our former legend Uri Malmilian, not at the first time as coach of a rival team. Before Fernandez showed up Uri was mentioned was one of the top favorites to take over Beitar but Hakoach refused to let him go. Now he is back and he'd love to prove he deserves a chance to lead Beitar with Gaidamak's money someday. Hakoach also have former Beitar player Eli Sasson on loan. And of course, Malmilian is the cousin of a certain Aviram Bruchian from Beitar. ;)

It's hard to say what the team will be, since this is not a normal league game Fernandez might want to rest some guys but he can't totally risk this match. Moreoever since this is not a midweek game but a saturday match, we don't need to rest anyone for a game right after. Gal Alberman is suspended following his red card against Maccabi Petah Tikva last Sunday. Will Omri Afek remain out of the team squad?

Key players

David Aganzo (Beitar Jerusalem)

The newly signed Santander forward already scored twice in 4 games and what a better way to improve your confidence then a match against a weaker opponent at home. This match should give David a goal or two, he's made for this kind of games.

Yossi Rozen (Hakoach Ramat Gan)

Once a great promise, now a has-been. Yossi Rozen was hailed as the best defensive midfielder and only last season was still listed as Hapoel Tel Aviv player. But these days are long gone. If Rozen wants to prove he is still the player people thought him to be there's no better chance then in a game of this kind and with this opponent.

My lineup

Code:
____Korenfine

Haliva___Ben Yosef___Mitreski___Amsalem

Bruchian___Melikson___Leroy___Fernandes

__________Itzhaki______Aganzo

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
cant belive Yossi Rozen plays for Ramat Gan. There is some serious players in the lower leauge when i realize it him, Illan Bachar and a few other names to mention...are really good...

i dont know what to think..i thought big names go up in the premiership, but in Israel, some like to stay below....

thanks for point that out

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amsalem (injury), Aganzo (illness), Alberman (Red Card), Mitreski (hasn't trained with the team all week) are all certain to miss the game, Mitreski might play after all though.

Ben Shoshan or Asulin will start instead of Aganzo, Malichi will step up instead of Alberman and Itzhaki will play as the second forward next to Amit or Lior.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost fell asleep ... 0:0 at halftime. We are playing a second string side which includes Ben Shoshan and Asulin upfront. Afek, Leroy and Melikson are in midfield but except two wasted chances by Asulin nothing special. Two longshots and that's it. Hakoach had two chances after defensive mistakes by us....Fernandez is furious and he is surely planning a substitute, expect to see Aganzo, Fernandes and maybe N'sumbo on in the second half.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
82' still 0:0 :wth:

Fernandez made all 3 subs, Aganzo and Fabrice are in but still nothing!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha.

1:0 to Hakoach, Mor Golan on 89 minutes. Now that goal was the most obvious thing ever, we can't win for our lives in Teddy, no matter who's the opponent. They deserve that goal, no hard feelings from me anyway.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final score, 1:0 to Hakoach.

We blew it big time and we can't blame anyone but ourselves. That lineup was a joke, I don't know why he needed to rest so many key players and put together a bunch of guys that aren't used to it. If this result goes out to show something then maybe it shows you who is the better coach of the two...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Gaydamak can bring in a 100 million dollar team and we'll still lose! this is bad :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts