Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Ian Wright

Votes: 8 30.8%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BBC are naming a Cult hero for every team in Britain. The nominees they have chosen for Arsenal are Ian Wright :) Tony Adams and Charlie George. Who would you choose?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Charlie George, born and bred in Holloway, stood on the North Bank all his early years and played for us and possibly the most skilful Englishman we have ever had , also still goes to every Arsenal game now and slaps down anyone who has a go at us even though it isn't media friendly. :proud:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Tony Adams, he's "Mr. Arsenal", that goes without saying. And even if both George and Wright did "some" amazing things for our club, for me Tone's the number one cult hero.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
My vote goes to our il capitano Tony Adams. He is our 'Paolo Maldini'.

You mean Paolo Maldini is Milan's Tony Adams?

Yes Yes ! ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Tony Adams as I don't know the other two.

For me the only one would be David Seaman (pronounced 'Semen' [sperm] but spelled slightly differently)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Henry

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
khimik said:
... you don't know who Ian Wright is? :nono: :confused:

Ring any bells? He's SWP's daddy.
Sorry ... I did know Wright! :moan: :doh: Wright is not above Adams IMO. As Jern said that Charlie George fella seems to be the man but Adams is quite a name for Arsenal.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
If Jern had started playing for Arsenal almost 3 decades ago then he could be Mr. Arsenal. :stuckup: He would surely be on the level of Seaman (pronounced Semen) perhaps? :eekani: :tongue:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
If Jern had started playing for Arsenal almost 3 decades ago then he could be Mr. Arsenal. :stuckup: He would surely be on the level of Seaman (pronounced Semen) perhaps? :eekani: :tongue:
you sound like you are getting a thrill out of talking about semen :pp

get it right though, Seaman will always be fondly remembered as "Spunky" :D

btw, am saddened that TA6 is ahead of Charlie George, TA6 was a great player and all but he is not dyed in the wool like Charlie, TA6 has criticised our club at times, Charlie would rather die than criticise his beloved Arsenal. :proud:

but hey, i respect all your opinions. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts