Xtratime Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
So, my son and I (with a friend) are in Barcelona. We went to the City game yesterday and will stay for the Clasico. Today, we are tired and decided at the last minute to go to a nearby restaurant for some tapas and vino and who walks in???? The one and only Joan Laporta. He couldn't believe that Ryan and I had been to both Paris and Rome, he said that Paris was a night for crying, I couldn't agree more

Here it is. From Left to right, my son Ryan, myself, Laporta and my chilean friend and coworker. Awesome night.

Visca el barça!!!!

And yes, the boy is now much, much taller than me.....

Attachments

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
So, my son and I (with a friend) are in Barcelona. We went to the City game yesterday and will stay for the Clasico. Today, we are tired and decided at the last minute to go to a nearby restaurant for some tapas and vino and who walks in???? The one and only Joan Laporta. He couldn't believe that Ryan and I had been to both Paris and Rome, he said that Paris was a night for crying, I couldn't agree more

Here it is. From Left to right, my son Ryan, myself, Laporta and my chilean friend and coworker. Awesome night.

Visca el barça!!!!

And yes, the boy is now much, much taller than me.....
I'm just sitting around tonight, listening to music and getting ridiculously psyched for el Clasico and I see this. :howler: :thumbsup: :proud: This is so cool. I knew that was Ryan straight away and immediately thought "he's taller, LOL!" And Laporta? How crazy is that? He looks like a celebrity! Did you tell him you were the first Gent del Barça as well? Paris, Rome, Wembley... all nights for crying. You must have been tired if you didn't get an election run commitment out of him. Anyway sir, have another memorable night and enjoy the rest of your trip!

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nice photo and a good catch. :D But damn barça ... you look old. :p :D

Enjoy your trip and we expect more photos. ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
hahaha Tomaz, I don't look old, I AM old :D

And yes, Chris, it was crazy. Laporta looks like a hollywood star, it was a very small but nice tapas restaurant in a residential area, and in comes in the man. Recognized him right away, he took pictures with everyone, laughed it up. It was awesome.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts