Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Real Madrid's elimination, please show some class and do NOT come into the forum to provoke or flame anyone regarding today's loss.
I know that some RM fans have come into the Barça forum since yesterday, and tried to rub in Barça's elimination immediately after it happened.
Be mature, and let's show everyone that we have more class than to start a flame war. This forum isn't made for this type of thing. Discuss the game rationally all you want, but do not engage in insults etc.
Just because it was done to you, doesn't make retaliation right.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
zyad said:
After Real Madrid's elimination, please show some class and do NOT come into the forum to provoke or flame anyone regarding today's loss.
I know that some RM fans have come into the Barça forum since yesterday, and tried to rub in Barça's elimination immediately after it happened.
Be mature, and let's show everyone that we have more class than to start a flame war. This forum isn't made for this type of thing. Discuss the game rationally all you want, but do not engage in insults etc.
Just because it was done to you, doesn't make retaliation right.
There's nothing wrong with provokation.

We can all be mature and still have some fun with each other. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Barca fans are "men" - we dont need to put oil in the fire (it is hard enough to loose...)

its a shame for the spanish soccer that everyone went out...:(
this is a tragedy...:(

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm talking about the kind of provokation that starts insults, and the next thing you know, you end up with pages of a match thread full of useless back-and-forth from guys who thing they're tough sitting at a desk typing on a keyboard.
It's OK to discuss the match sensibly, but I want to minimize the potential chaos ASAP.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
I am not provoking anyone, except FigoIsGod. He just deserved it with his provocation yesterday in the forum and in PM.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I am not provoking anyone, except FigoIsGod. He just deserved it with his provocation yesterday in the forum and in PM.
:thmbup:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a general message and it applies to anyone...
No need for over-the-top stuff... ok?

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
zyad said:
It's a general message and it applies to anyone...
No need for over-the-top stuff... ok?
I'm just quoting him on the stuff he said yesterday and before. :thmbup: Just look at this:

FigoIsGod said:
You should be the _last_ person to ask for no provoking going on.

Be quiet, and you're welcome to come join us celeberate tomorrow on our forum.
FigoIsGod said:
For what it's worth, I've conceded that Madrid have lost La Liga. We lost it when we failed to capitalize against Athletic. I do, however, feel Madrid have a tremendous chance of winning the tenth Champions' League Cup.
FigoIsGod said:
We haven't won... _yet_.

The 10th Cup is on it's way.
FigoIsGod said:
Well, I'm done... time to go celebrate.

Feel free to come cheer us on in our forum tomorrow as we move on in the Champions' League.

It must _suck_ to be perennial chokers, though... ouch.
FigoIsGod said:
Who is Raul Bravo going to have to worry about?

Nedved? Nope. Del Piero? Nope. Trezeguet? Nope.

All we need is _one_ goal in 90 minutes, because there's no chance Juventus pops three in.
FigoIsGod said:
Where are the newspaper covers at!?!

Let's see some crying Cules!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
As a cule, I hate Madrid and I want to see them fail in whatever game they play, but I respect them. They play the same kind of football of Barcelona: attacking, no matter what. Chelsea and other fans will call it naive, but we try to give the fans something, though we are out both. So, good luck Real and let's make a good and exciting title race of it! C ya guys in the final next year, merengues!

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Jesus, it's not been a good week for the football teams, has it? :moan:

Defensive, boring chumps win again. :mad:

Barca out, Madrid out, Arsenal out, Man U out, Monaco out...

There should seriously just be a sticky in both forums for people who want to argue and "banter", so the rest of us don't need to put up with it.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Thanks Barcelonaistas :thmbup: :star:

Spanish futbol will be back better than ever next season :fero:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I'm not going to say anything after RM's loss today and hadn't planned on it, other than this:

nikhil_realdeal said:
hey barca.. not insulting anyone.. dont mean to make glory during your misery.. actualu wait...thats exactly what i want to do!!!! HALA MADRID!!
nikhil_realdeal said:
here i go once more: CULES ARE OUT!!!!!!
congrats on prouducing one of the finest matches in champ league history.. and as usual on being at the losing end of it!!
nikhil_realdeal said:
lucks already pouring in :D:D:D:D bad luck barca.. u can watch us go through!!!!
nikhil_realdeal said:
hahahaahah i love seein cules cry!! waaahh he was offside!! too bad.. games over!!! cry as much as u want.. u'll be cryin more when u reach the bernabaeu
This the sort of crap that was spammed all over our match thread yesterday. For this fanboy loser and all the other fanboy losers from this forum that came in and posted this stuff, whatdya gotta say now?

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
FigoIsGod and nikhil_realdeal are the same scum, even I can't compete with their sort of provocations :D

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
lol..u can make fun of us.. we have to be mature bout it

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Barcawinner said:
FigoIsGod and nikhil_realdeal are the same scum, even I can't compete with their sort of provocations :D
hey im man enough to take the insults.. cuz it went up all in my face... sucks for spanish footbal rite now.. will be back next year!!! aaarrrrgggghhHHHHH!!!!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
There's nothing wrong with provokation.

We can all be mature and still have some fun with each other. :thumbsup:
Man, when Zalayeta scored, my first thought was for you.... I promise :D

Seriously now, the problem is that we don't see each others face, people have different characters... Man, I live in Spain... I've lived in Madrid when you won 3 CLs, I'm used to stand every kind of joke... I usually watch the football matches with my friends and some of them are madridistas. But I think that we have to understand that what is a joke for you, it's a provocation for another one. That's why I think that we should take care with our words.

I'm not trying to give you a lesson, because what I've said goes for me too, I've made many mistakes too.

BTW, I'm happy :D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Very good Z!

your a class act!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow, Zyad, I guess you are mature. Not even any Ronaldo - RC jokes.

Anyway, it was just two "games," guys, at least for a Californian, and results pretty much don't lie. RM and Barca were both much / somewhat overrated this year but nonetheless entertaining, and that's it. I'm sure both teams made loads of cash in any even, which is what I know the directors of both clubs really care about most.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
SambaLosAngeles said:
I'm sure both teams made loads of cash in any even, which is what I know the directors of both clubs really care about most.
False. Our director has obligation to our people to make the club succeed in terms of winning trophies--he's not running a business, despite what you might think with all the talk of infinite balance sheets, receivable and payable accounts, and debts. The primary and foremost goal of FC Barcelona is to win titles.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Barcawinner said:

Dude, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I just created this thread to tell you guys to chill with the insults and the name calling, and you STILL manage to do it, IN THIS VERY THREAD!

:fero:

This is ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts