Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cudicini has broken a bone in his hand and apparently is out for 1 month. This means... yes he will miss the matches against Arsenal :rolleyes: .. surprise surprise he is again missing and he is our most important player. I'm sure we can get Sullivan and Ambrosio to flap everywhere :fero:

Johnson is out for 2 - 3 weeks with a sprained ankle.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
:groan:

"The Italian star has badly bruised a finger and broken a bone in his right hand.

The club, though, are confident that the injury will not be a long-term issue and that Cudcini may only miss this weekend's clash with Bolton Wanderers."

dunno about that. Broken bone in the hand? Maybe they are saying he can play with it if its not debilitating, and let it heal once the season is over. Not unheard of in sports.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Chelsea's website.

Carlo out for at least a month

Friday, Mar 12, 2004

Claudio Ranieri confirmed today that Carlo Cudicini’s injury will keep him out for at least a month. In addition, Neil Sullivan is out of the Bolton game tomorrow with a thigh strain.

That means the travelling goalkeepers are Marco Ambrosio and Yves Makabu-Makalambay.

Hopefully he may be able to get back for the 2nd leg of the Euro tie.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
umm dont we have Jurgen Macho also? What's his situation? I rate him more than Sullivan as I saw some decent performances by him last year for Sunderland. I cant find any information about him other than he is still on the sqaud list on BBC and Sky's websites. :confused:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
polaris said:
umm dont we have Jurgen Macho also? What's his situation? I rate him more than Sullivan as I saw some decent performances by him last year for Sunderland. I cant find any information about him other than he is still on the sqaud list on BBC and Sky's websites. :confused:
I met Jurgen in August while walking past Stamford Bridge (he's very tall :/) he was on crutches and his leg looked in a bad way. He's a nice guy, and probably surprised i knoew who he was :p. He's now back in training, but it'll take a while before he's fully fit. He's a very good kepper IMO.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
From Chelsea's website.

Carlo out for at least a month

Friday, Mar 12, 2004

Claudio Ranieri confirmed today that Carlo Cudicini’s injury will keep him out for at least a month. In addition, Neil Sullivan is out of the Bolton game tomorrow with a thigh strain.

That means the travelling goalkeepers are Marco Ambrosio and Yves Makabu-Makalambay.

Hopefully he may be able to get back for the 2nd leg of the Euro tie.
he might be back for 2nd leg? ok we just make sure we score 4-0 at your home. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts