Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I'm missing out on Turkiye, I have 3 weeks off but I sort of need to be around the area, trying to figure out things with school, and a couple legal issues... I'm planning on a 7 day trip, and frankly 7 days to Turkiye would only just be a tease.

I'm thinking somewhere cheap, so Cuba or Mexico, I'm leaning towards Cuba, any suggestions?

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Cuba better Rum, Great Cigars and prettier girls.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
well my dad says a lot of people from Turkey are going to Cuba on vacation these days and all his friends loved it. But my Mexican friend and some people I know that went to Cancun said it was the best party week they ever had. Depends on what you wanna do.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Cuba lan Cuba... Mexico is such a common destination... tadi cikti artik.

·
Master Debater
20,701 Posts
Soner I don't know much about Cuba since I've never been there but Cancun is an awesome destination for 7 days.

BTW I don't think Soner and Bengi should get together. For some reason I forsee a fight and one of them getting arrested.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha we'd never fight, maybe if we drank enough raki and the gala-Fener debate got brought up... but me personally, I'd find the nearest non or anti Turk and take my anger out on him :howler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts