Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big game tomorow.

Both teams need a win.

Zhirkov suspended in cska and Dudu injuried,zenit without don jin(olympics),Tekke(suspended)
and pogrebnyak injuried.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another red card for Zenit,Krizanac.:pp

0-0,50 min......Zenit players can not even walk.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dzagoev red card...10 against 10 now.

The russian ref's are so crap......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
0-0 final score

A better result for Zenit.

Vagner Love and Zyryanov are both crap at the moment.....maleffev looked very shaky today.

Krasic mom...in Zenit Sirl the best.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
If it is possible for a player to be a complete ghost out there, then Zyryanov is just that. He's been invisible.

I thought Tymoschuk was outstanding for Zenit, as usual.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
If it is possible for a player to be a complete ghost out there, then Zyryanov is just that. He's been invisible.

I thought Tymoschuk was outstanding for Zenit, as usual.
Amazing the way he plays. Great instincts for the game, and his passing is extremely underrated by us. (note: this is where Dima would like to convince us that he's not because he only completes 5 yd square passes :dielaugh:)

·
Registered
66,819 Posts
Amazing the way he plays. Great instincts for the game, and his passing is extremely underrated by us. (note: this is where Dima would like to convince us that he's not because he only completes 5 yd square passes :dielaugh:)
Nah, Tymoschuk is usually on point with he distance passes but he's not the type of guy who could create things. His passes are man to man, you won't see Tymoschuk providing killed threw balls or chips.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Nah, Tymoschuk is usually on point with he distance passes but he's not the type of guy who could create things. His passes are man to man, you won't see Tymoschuk providing killed threw balls or chips.
Well, well, I acutally see where you're coming from for a change. I don't think killer through balls are very obtainable from his area of the field, I'm sure he's had some through balls that have released a player into space, but maybe not directly on goal. Anyways good point this time :D you're probably right about the chips

·
Registered
66,819 Posts
Well, well, I acutally see where you're coming from for a change. I don't think killer through balls are very obtainable from his area of the field, I'm sure he's had some through balls that have released a player into space, but maybe not directly on goal. Anyways good point this time :D you're probably right about the chips
Well Tymo's not a deep playmaker like Pirlo who can create things from that position. Whatever, that's not his job anyway. He's there to provide those perfect tackles of his and to get rid of the ball when he has it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts