Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Digital TV 101

EDIT - I'll make another thread for the match thread now. Me figuring out how to get La7 on my TV is important enough to have its own thread :D

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually .. La7 will only be showing the game from 18.30 to 19.30 apparently ... what the hell? they're only gonna show the first half then stop?! Surely this is a mistake?

They are also showing the Sporting game afterwards

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I was hoping it would be on British Eurosport, but they show the AZ-Sporting tie instead.

I don't think Gilardino will go, but I think we will field a slightly stronger side.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think i could get anything here in Australia to get La7

The only thing would be an illegal satellite .. which would be nice :D

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm .. well i do have digital television .. but it's through a cable company called Foxtel ... do you really think this is possible to pick up La7?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm confused .. are you still talking about La7? Or is SKY a channel which is showing the game?

Foxtel only has Sky News and Sky Racing, no other Sky channels.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the PM. So how would i connect my digital box to this frequency? Should there be a menu option somewhere for it? Or it is something technical you have to do but which the carrier won't actually tell me how to do?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Foxtel isn't satellite though .. it's cable ... i think to do this you need a satellite?

1 - 20 of 449 Posts