Xtratime Community banner

CSKA Moscow: Official Thread

159K views 4K replies 136 participants last post by  Senior Tigr 
#1 ·
finally a thread for Russia's best team :D

Vagne Lobe has officially signed for CSKA and will arrive in Moscow no later than Friday.

the Fernando Cavenaghi deal seems to be still on as well.

there's more rumors! be right back...

#3 ·
Svabodni Udar has reported that CSKA and Spartak are in a battle to sign Boca Jrs. star defender Rodriguez (or Dominguez) forgot.

anyway, NTV reports that the player will almost certainly join one of the two sides.

this guy will definatley strengthen our defense, and this definatley won't be a wasteful signing!

#4 ·
Dmitriy said:
finally a thread for Russia's best team :D

Vagne Lobe has officially signed for CSKA and will arrive in Moscow no later than Friday.
Man, his name is Vagner Love. :cool:

#10 ·
LOL thank you so much Dmitry for asking me to write smth here... at least now I found out how to put pics here :D

Ok, on a serious note though... so CSKA will play against the team from the former Yugoslaviya... Don't u know what's the name of this team? :confused:

#15 ·
:irritate: only a friendly match, we'll prove everyone wrong by smashing Torpedo.

on a side note, it looks like the argentinian Roberto Carlos from Boca Jr.s might be set to join Spartak, i think CSKA have opte out of the race. :depress:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.