Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year the cup format was changed, introducing group stage. However CSKA is starting in the competition when it is returns to the usual playoff format, from the Round of 16, like other clubs which qualified for continental competitions of this season.
The Round of 16 match will be played today at home against SKA Khabarovsk.

CSKA squad: Akinfeev - Fernandes, Diveev, Magnusson, Schennikov - Dzagoev, Akhmetov - Sigurdsson, Vlasic, Zaynutdinov - Shkurin
Subs: Bokov, Vasin, Chalov, Ejuke, Kuchaev, Maradishvili, Rondon, Karpov, Tiknizyan, Bohinen, Oblyakov

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Why do you do this to yourself Tigr, the board is long dead. Go somewhere like the russian football sub on reddit or something where the effort will at least be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I does not cost me much time or effort, so why not? I did create a piece of code to maintain the fixtures, squad and statistics so it is quick update, generate, copy/paste. It also helps me to remember when the next match is to not forget about it :)
I'm writing some comments on reddit but the Russian football subforum there is not very active either.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CSKA today plays away at Tula against Arsenal at the Quarterfinals of the cup
CSKA squad: Akinfeev - Fernandes, Siveev, karpov, Schennikov - Maradishvili, Oblyakov - Sigurdsson, Vlasic, Ejuke - Chalov
Subs: Pomazun, Vasin, Dzagoev, Akhmetov, Tiknizyan, Rondon, Shkurin

Bohinen left out of the squad due to a light injury

1 - 4 of 4 Posts