Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we play away versus Torpedo Vladimir. They are now at the top of their division in Second League (third tier of russian league football after Premier League and First League). A couple of year ago (2005) we played against them in the cup at the same stage, but there were two legs, 2:1 at home and 1:1 away.
Now it will be only one match in this stage (Last 32 of Russian Cup). We are resting Zhirkov, Krasic, Vagner and Ignashevich, who didn't arrive at Vladimir at all. Caner, Dzagoev, Mamaev will rather play from the beginning, along with Jesus or Janczyk, but maybe Gazzaev will put both in the start squad with Oseni on the bench.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Squad: Pomazan - Schennikov, Grigoriev, Brother A, Brother V - Caner, Aldonin, Semberas, Kalouda - Janczyk, Jesus

Jesus have not scored from the corner of 6-yard box.

Caner raided on left but was stopped.

YC Grigoriev

Kalouda injured, Mamaev coming in :(

Jesus on rebound after Aldonin's shot - not scored. Excellent moment

Caner volleys - wide.

4 corners in row, Aldonin after the last was blocked

1:0 for CSKA, Caner!!!!!!! Marvellous long shot from about 25 meters with left foot into the top right corner!

and minute later 2:0 - Janczyk after Caner's cross from the corner!

HT

2:1 Vasya with bad pass to Pomazan - Vyazmikin intercepted and scored

3:1 ! Jesus with first goal for CSKA in official matches!

Dzagoev for Jesus.

Dzagoev from inside the area - it could be goal if it was not over.

4:1 Dzagoev after Caner's crossing. Caner is very good today.

Ryzhov for Janczyk

FT

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
This takes the sting off of Sunday's game a little, I'm always happy when the youngsters score.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
This one is working as well.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Sychev should find another job.:howler:..so crap.

How the hell on earth hiddink call this guy for the nt?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mamaev MoM, Krasic and Odiah second and third place in my Golden Horseshoe voting.

Semifinals are against Dinamo, home/away will be decided on draw if I'm not mistaken. The date is 13th May which means we have two matches against Dinamo in row, May 10th in the league.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Sytchev IS crap I agree. But sometimes he can do a little magic, but thats very rare though ;)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Mamaev MoM, Krasic and Odiah second and third place in my Golden Horseshoe voting.

Semifinals are against Dinamo, home/away will be decided on draw if I'm not mistaken. The date is 13th May which means we have two matches against Dinamo in row, May 10th in the league.
20 may no?

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Mamaev, Krasic, and Zhirkov my top three. Rough game and both teams seem to hate each other.

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Anyone catch Basa grabbing and pushing Necid's head when Tomas was coming off ?

What a dick.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's interesting, I've found one source where it says 13th, one source where it says 20th and on sports.ru they say it will be 6th :)
The last looks the true one because it is also on the www.pfl.ru site - and PFL i the organizator.

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Ok, my brief analysis...too lazy to do a complete player rating.

Mamaev-Another solid game. Seems like Zico prefers it if Pavel plays very deep in a classic DM role, with Aldonin as the box-to-box player. I've been high on Mamaev since he joined us and I'm telling you guys, he's a future national team player.

Dzagoev-Not good from Alan. Main weakness is obvious, he tries to do too much and as a result holds on to the ball for too long and gets it stolen. We need hm to pass the ball quickly in that AM/SS role, he needs to link up the attack.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
After all they (PFL) moved the match to May 13th. Looks like police asked because they don't want two matches same day in Moscow (even as Dinamo plays at Khimki stadium just outside of Moscow)

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Interesting to see who Zico rests for the cup match. Carvalho should start, that's a given for me.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts