Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, the next match is this Wednesday: CSKA - Saturn, the first match of 1/4. Very interesting question is - when will be played second match? As CSKA advanced in semifinals of UEFA Cup, there is almost no free days when they could play.

·
Registered
67,050 Posts
Tigran is Ferreyra healthy enough to possibly start this one? what's the deal with him?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I really hope that Ferreyra soon starts playing like he did for the Argintinian NT... if he does we'd an even more competitive team. Zhirkov needs some competition imo.

I think that Gazzaev will field a different team against Saturn. Players like Ferreyra, Dadu, Laizans and Pravousoud and others could be in the starting lineup... imo its not so bad. Our players needs rest. But it will be tough, cause Saturn is playing good atm.

·
Registered
67,050 Posts
The Russian cup is the least of our worries right now so we should rest alot of our starters, i agree, let Ferreyra, Dudu, Laizans, Pravousoud play.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I think the shinnik-cska game in on may 1 has been reschedule,is this true?
Cska has to play with parma on 28th april and 4 of may,so i thing this is a good new for cska.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
hah, 2-1, we scored on the 88 and 90th minute - Laizans and Aldonin.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
AAB fan said:
hah, 2-1, we scored on the 88 and 90th minute - Laizans and Aldonin.
What happen to semberas?

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The match day was changed from 8th to 10th.
So, tomorrow Saturn and CSKA will decide, which team will go to SPb to face Zenit in the Semifinal.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saturn - CSKA 0:0 (first match 1:2), CSKA in semifinals.
Squad: Akinfeev - A. Berezutsky, Semberas, V. Berezutsky - Rahimic, Aldonin - Zhirkov, Krasic, Laizans, Gusev - Vagner.
Subs: Ferreyra for Laizans 46' (Zhirkov to center), Odiah for Krasic 69' (Gusev to center), Carvalho for Zhirkov 78'.
If any scout from Sporting was on the match (one have to be according to newspapers), he didn't know anything useful 'bout CSKA, I think. :)

Next match will be Zenit - CSKA at this Friday, 13th May.

·
Registered
67,050 Posts
good job guys on reaching the semis, our Uefa, RPL, Russian Cup treble dreams are still alive:D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
yeah its nice. But i dont think we will pass Zenit with a reserve lineup

1 - 20 of 77 Posts