Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the thread to discuss upcoming matches with Benfica.
Some last news. At Sunday CSKA have arrived in Krasnodar, where the first match will be played. Unfortunately, Osmar Ferreira is injured and will not play in the match. He went to Germany to thet clinic, where CSKA injured players are treated usually. He would rather miss both matches, doctors are saying about 7-10 days without training.
On the contrary there is also a good news. Ivica Olic joined the team and will train amongst others. However he would not play rather in the first match, 'cause he must gather match form through training.
CSKA have take to Krasnodar same players as to camp in Israel, with
exceptions stated above - Ferreira who was in Israel and don't go to Krasnodar and Olic who came to Krasnodar but was not in Israel camp.
PS. In last interview CSKA coach Gazzaev said, that CSKA is planning to buy one player before start of Russian Premiere League, and confirmed rumours that this player is Nihat from Real Sociedad. He said that transfer is agreed, but there is still negotiations on the date of transfer, 'cause Nihat wants to help his team to stay in Primera Division before the leave.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
great news about Nihat!:D

on CSKA's fan site (which im sure u visit as well Tigran) the majority of fans want to see Krasic replace Ferreira on the left against Benfica (i agree).

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
The Most Dangerous player in CSKA is Berezutkiy

По мнению главного тренера лиссабонской «Бенфики» Джованни Трапаттони, самым опасным игроком в составе ЦСКА является Березуцкий. Вот только какой именно, итальянский специалист не уточнил.

the full length article/interview can be seen on any Russian sports site.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I think we will beat Benfica, hopefully 2-0. We have a better team despite having injuries, bans and so on... i think that Carvalho will play good tomorrow, hes done it in the training matches, so why not.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
i'm nervous as hell, i better get used to this European competition thing lol.

T

·
0 Posts
Go CSKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))....Dmitriy, what does your signiture in your name mean?? I can make out some parts of it, but I cant really read russian.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
its just a CSKA fan song.

for Semal lets score, 3 goals in the Pigs(Spartak) net blah blah blah, very simple song, only sounds good in Russian lol.

T

·
0 Posts
lol...but in the ''ale ale cska'' part, is that ''ale'' as in the ''ole'' you commonly hear in soccer???

·
Registered
819 Posts
C'mon Army Club!!! C'mon for the sake of Russia!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Forza armeitzi! :)

3:0 for CSKA, hattrick for Vagner Love. :)

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
May I disappoint u? :D The only one europoint brought by CSKA in these games v Benfica will let two Russian teams play in CL next season ;) thats the reason, I guess :D

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Not all,
may I be wrong but IMO Benfica will win. At least by the sum of 2 games...
The main point that their champ is running and Trappatoni's team is making success in it.
This team has been building for some yeras, Camacho started to build it, Trap is trying not to ruin it...

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
well we've been building our team for some time now have we not? our squad is very young especially with Semak's and Jarosik's departure, hopefully our youth's enthusiasm will lead to a good result today.

·
Registered
66,994 Posts
u mean today?

if we play a 3-5-2 i imagine we'll field,

Akinfeev
Berezutskiy Igna Berezutskiy
Gusev Rahimic Aldonin Carvalho Krasic/Odiah
Vagner Kirichenko

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
lineups:
CSKA
Akinfeev, Ignashevich, A. Berezoutski, Carvalho, Gusev, Vagner Love, Odiah, Krasic, Aldonin, V. Berezoutski, Rahimic.

Benfica
Quim, Luisao, Petit, Geovanni, Alcides, Nuno Assis, Dos Santos, Simao, Nuno Gomes, Manuel Fernandes, Joao Perreira.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts