Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is the purpose of them contacting the league office? Is the league office suddenly going to wake up and ask Collina to get competent referees into the games? Do they know who the competent referees are, first off? Do you think that they have a motive not to put in the most qualified and most competent referees in the games? Do you think they do not try to brief the referees as much as possible and teach them how to better officiate games? What is the purpose of such a ****ing bullshit move?

To put pressure on the referees. Next time a referee sees a spot foul in the box against Juve or for Juve, he or she will think twice about the "external circumstances" rather than use his or her true judgement and natural instinct in calling the foul as it is.

Shit like this should be outlawed in football, or at least fined for. You're free to make your complaint about the referees but put it in a way that encourages positive reforming of the referee training system and MOST OF ALL DO NOT MAKE THE ****ING THING PUBLIC.

Gobbi :nono:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
from C4:

Ahead of Tuesday evening’s derby, city rivals Torino have reacted with little sympathy to Juventus’ complaints.

“Poor Juve, having to be treated like everyone else,” a statement from supporters group Toro Club reads.

“For 100 years their millions of fans have been above all the rules and then suddenly they have suffered like everyone else has against them.”

Toro President Urbano Cairo [pictured] also feels that the timing of the letter was inappropriate.

“On the eve of a derby certain controversies are out of place and those that use that confrontational tone with referees should be strongly sanctioned,” he roared.

“Juve have their reasons, but it’s the same for everyone.”

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi also scoffed at the Turin giants’ protests.

“For me the letter is tactless,” he said. “If they want to moan then what should we do? If Juve wrote a letter then Genoa should write a book or a dossier.”

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Ohh man that Genoa prez is da man! RSPECT

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Blastdoors said:
“Poor Juve, having to be treated like everyone else."
“For 100 years their millions of fans have been above all the rules and then suddenly they have suffered like everyone else has against them.”

“If they want to moan then what should we do? If Juve wrote a letter then Genoa should write a book or a dossier.”

This is a ****ing historic quote. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
46,084 Posts
Juve are now trying to influence refs legally. It's a step up.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
When they got penalise cheating behind the scenes, they now choose to cheat openly.

I think they fear Toro.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Regardless them being right about complaining, the funny thing is that they were saying how we were crybabies back then.

What they're doing now is the mother of crying and moaning. They only suffer it for barely 2/3 of a season and they already can't stand it.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Okay, and you're doing what we were dong than as well, or at least believed to be doing.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Craka said:
Okay, and you're doing what we were dong than as well, or at least believed to be doing.
Bwahahaha. Is this what helps you sleep at night?

You zebras have been cheating since most of us 80's baby's have been supporting Inter, and you are accusing us for one year and sending some open letter load of sh!t.

JuBe and it's fans are really something special.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
That is Gobbi for you, they have stolen for decades and yet for few missed calls, if that, they bitch like they got Scudetti taken away... :nono:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Capitan Totti said:
That is Gobbi for you, they have stolen for decades and yet for few missed calls, if that, they bitch like they got Scudetti taken away... :nono:
What's really amazing is that these refs are getting suspended/demoted to B. Has that ever happened before when Juve got 'favored' calls?

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Blastdoors said:
What's really amazing is that these refs are getting suspended/demoted to B. Has that ever happened before when Juve got 'favored' calls?
No, but you can say that it was exactly because Juventus was buying them that it wasen't occurring, and that if it is now, we are trying to make things better... or... they are still getting favored... ???

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Gaetan said:
Bwahahaha. Is this what helps you sleep at night?

You zebras have been cheating since most of us 80's baby's have been supporting Inter, and you are accusing us for one year and sending some open letter load of sh!t.

JuBe and it's fans are really something special.
I'm not accusing you of anything, I said if we're guilty then so are you, but we're not, therfore, you're not... maybe :jester:

·
Registered
62,708 Posts

·
Registered
62,708 Posts
Here gobbo, educate yourself a bit before spouting bullshit

Free of charge.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article718222.ece

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5282728&postcount=1

P.S. Your 'stance' is rather different to that of Juve's chief attorney...

But you're probably one of those imbecilic juventuz hacks who believe not only that Inter masterminded the whole thing (that's old news..) BUT also: 1) It was a Milan system in place ( :howler: )

and 2) people from INSIDE juventus collaborated to set up Moggi.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt..

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Craka said:
I'm not accusing you of anything, I said if we're guilty then so are you, but we're not, therfore, you're not... maybe :jester:

A comedic relief, at least this Juventinos purpose in life is entertaining. :D

Honestly...you are from Trinidad, I am from Haiti, we both know the world isn't honest. This bubble gum Calcio you may think it is simply isn't. Have you been exposed to the birds and the bees yet? I just don't know how much to reveal yet. ;)

Can't handle the truth, ha.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts