Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend told me about a web site that claims they are a group interested in buying the team. they are looking into offering stock to inividuals as a way of raising money. does anyone know anything about this?

i think it would be great...a chance to own a % of Zvezda.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Privitization of the team might bring success. Private owners might not be just content with selling talent, they might want to actually do some damage in Europe, where the real money is.

·
Registered
768 Posts
as long as you don't get the situation that one very wealthy man buys a bulk load of them it sounds like an idea i have nothing against. Ajax did the same thing a couple of years ago but succesful it's not really been. for me it would be more about the idea. And I think many stockholders would also love to see the money of a big transfer rather than see what Europe brings ;) impatient greedy persons :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
from what i was told, they would be offering 49% to the public and are asking people to fill out a short information form and tell them how many $ you would be willing to invest. sounds like a good idea, since it would take control away from the current administration that seems not very concerned with team success but more interested in filling their wallets. i'll post the URL as soon as i get it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
it would be probably better to give power to the fans. we need people that think about building a team and not selling, selling, selling...

·
Registered
731 Posts
evo sta sam ja cuo
vladan batic, ministar pravde je zainteresovan za kupovinu fk crvena zvezda. posto nije uspeo da nadje zajednicki jezik sa dzajicem, trenutno pokusava preko sportskog drustva nesto da izvede a trenutno pokusava da preuzme upravni odbor vaterpolo kluba crvena zvezda jer je krivokapic, alfa i omega kluba, napustio klub i otisao da bude selektor saudijske arabije. vk daje cetiri delegata za sportsko drustvo crvena zvezda. ovo je ipak samo glasina, ali verovatno bliska istini. uostalom, videcemo...

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
And the number #1 reason why i actually signed up to this forum...

annihilator pleaseee provide the link. i am veryyyyyy interested in owning a part of the team :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts