1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only goal was scored by Wagner

but for me the real hero was Gil, he was everywhere

Fabio made one unbelievable defense

What a game, almost gave me a heart attack, the last minutes were endless, but after the apito final Cruzeiro lifted the Cup

Congratulation for both teams for the fight until the last second, here are some pictures

Now the floor is yours JC to comment this game from an"objective" point of view

I am to much "adrenalin stroked" too much for my feeble heart

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not remember when you were Chamions Mineiro last time

but i believe you if you insist

Anyhow, at the moment you ar the third mineiro team

the next news will be who will catch more players of Ipatinga

but today

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
No LUZ, at the moment, we have 38 Mineiro titles. You just won your 33rd...

And as a Serie B, 3rd place in the Mineiro team, we take more people to the stadium than the almighty campeão da década, tríplice coroa winner, and rich Serie A club... :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am aware of the fact that AM have a more numerous torcida

It is a fact and nobody is disputing it

I just quoted a sentence that one of the commentators of the itatiaia radio said ( that Ipatinga is the second Mineiro team now and AM is the third) I did not want to offend anybody, I just reacted to R.Gallo provocation

What i expected was a normal description of the game, but it seems that JC decided (and rightly so) that this discussion is not on the level

I understood from the radio transmission that Cruzeiro was better in the first half and Ipatinga in the second, that the referee made mistakes who damaged both teams, and some more, but i wanted to hear your comments , for that I opened this thread, not to offend anybody, I was just happy after so many disappointments of Cruzeiro since Alex left

Can you tolerate that?

I do not expect the actual Cruzeiro to take another title this year, not this team

If you are talking about rich teams, why not direct your fury to the SP teams who have everything, even the referees many time

Both Cruzeiro and AM were victims

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
LUZ13 said:
but i believe you if you insist

Anyhow, at the moment you ar the third mineiro team

the next news will be who will catch more players of Ipatinga

but today
Flamengo is going after Walter Minhoca of Ipatinga. What can you tell me about him. There are also a couple other players we are pursuing from them.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
No LUZ, at the moment, we have 38 Mineiro titles. You just won your 33rd...

And as a Serie B, 3rd place in the Mineiro team, we take more people to the stadium than the almighty campeão da década, tríplice coroa winner, and rich Serie A club... :tongue: :howler:
C'mon.. when a team dont have anything more to celebrate for years and years, (and years and years.... (and years..(eco..)) ) the only thing left to talk about is suporters???

You dont mind u club is going to sh***hole.. yeah.. You dont mind the football.. its all about people.. Lets be happy for the one is more crowded or something... Your only pride? dang!!!

Its so stupid count "rural" titles.. the fun is to make "the other" **dry**.. Like matter's 38 or 33!! great nembers.. history!!!

Question??? Its is sad to be a "supose" football fan.. and keep watching anothers glories??? Or mistaking yourself for a "suporters number's war" or whetever... ? Bah.. i dont mind.. :thumbsup: yeah.. 33..38.. 32000,29000... numbers who make me sad..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
If you don't mind, so why are you celebrating? Why am I listening so many foguetes?

A mineiro isn't worth much today, I agree. But there was a time when the only national titles were estaduais and brasileirão. Libertadores was a thing for only first and second places in the National Championship. There wasn't so many caça-níqueis trophies to call yourself "campeão da década" without winning a single National Championship. Then Estaduais had their value.

And yes, we should talk about supporters. I listen people say that supporters are the biggest patrimony a club can have. If we have so many fanatic supporters, with a good administration, we can get back stronger than Cruzeiro. Of course if you go through several decades without titles, the new generation will change it. But for now, yes, Atlético has more fanatic supporters, and we can get back sooner than you expect. If Cruzeiro goes through bad adminsitration, it will be much harder to get back. So supporters are really important.

·
Administrator
29,799 Posts
Wagner was the best man in the game. Great game, Ipatinga only got better when he left tired.
I won't comment - The Triplice Crowd have a Rural star, so, King Perrelas can be called sinhozinho.

Now serious;
How is a shame that Cruzeiro buy and buy players from everywhere and America is the one saving them. First fred, now Francismar and Wagner. A few others like Daniel could have their chances, but Cruzeiro prefer to just get them to not allow Atletico to have and never use them. With Alecsandro doing a quite shameful second half.

Cruzeiro was much better in the first half - DNA is a bitch and Ipatinga come in the field arrogantly. All their disposition, running, intensity gone. The players are mostly static and are easily dominated by cruzeiro defense. They gave me the impression "the title is won, lets just wait the end". Like father...
The second half after Wagner left they started to press more and more, but they are still slowly. Thus William alone stoped several counter-attacks, he alone against, 1,2,3 players of Cruzeiro. And Paulinho had - he was the only player who run all the game - his momment.
Cruzeiro however was more secure- but even so, a clear penalty was not given to Ipatinha when Moises steped over Camanducaia knee - it is funny, because the discuss is that referee mistakes always happens, but if so, their distribution would jump from one side to another. It does not.
The handball was a handball and there is no reason to complaint here.
A side Note, after 270 minutes Edu Dracena received a yellow card. That brave referee give him for a foul he did when he fought for the ball. I guess his "white card" expired. He wonders why he do not go to a big european team or for the WC, the answer, only in Minas the Referees give such White card to him.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
where do they get all this money from? they don't even have a sponsor in their shirts.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah.. class.. do not dirt a perfect t-shit with sponsor stuff !!!

So bad some teams have to put whatever for few bucks.. When some ink is wasted.. is for more than bucks..

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
JC' th players from Amerika want to come

Nobody is torcing their arm, maybe they know they will be sold rapidly to Europe or some SP team will grab them

Sad, but that is life

Atletico also get players from the interior

It is natural

I just think sometime what could we achieve if Fred would have stayed, for example

But you JC explained it to me some time ago, the rural kings build a team and than sell everybody, unfortunately recently they sell everybody before building a team, they did not find another Alex

WE can see the ex cruzerenses doing well in some European clubs, or in SP teams

Now PC hinted that he may leave

Anybody knows about that??

And can anybody say something about Gil?

I got the impression he had a partidazo

About the celebration, it is natural after last year, another defeat to Ipatinga would have been too much

Nobody is taking anything for granted any more, Ipatinga did, and lost

·
Administrator
29,799 Posts
Wait, Perrelas would sell each star if possible, the only reason they are without sponsors is because it will be released in the brazilian league and they delayed a deal trying to get more money.

PC is annoying as hell and is acting like a star.

America players wanting to leave is one thing, but the way Perrelas take them is another. America had to go to justice to get a share of money for evanilson, meanwhile the salaries there are not paid, and that made hard for America keep them. Two players, Fael and Emerson left the club in the justice, joined Cruzeiro and Cruzeiro never used them. America struggling, clearly needing help to get past Serie C, they went there and took always Francismar and Daniel (just like Emerson, after rumors that Atletico would try a deal with America, which by the way, get fairer deals with Atletico) and barelly used them last year. Daniel come during two second halves and only that and this year the first thing they did was sending him to Cabofriense. The great Carioca Team...
Everytime Atletico hints having interest for a america player, Perrelas can not take they attemp to seize gilberto silva, going to his agent, while he still had contract to america, failed, because atletico went to america, made the deal with them, and America with Gilberto. But Cruzeiro dared to go to the courts for it...The result is a club like America have no team, fell to the third division and have little hope to change anything.
They are kings of getting players who get some lawyer to realease from a club - they go after the players, invite them, then they go to the court - not very honest at all.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did PC became too sruck up?

I do not know who will be better for Cruzeiro, maybe Nei Franco?

I do not think he will come , he still remembers the time they did not keep him after being an interino for a game

Maybe PC just wants some assurances from the rural kings that they will let him build a team and not sell anybody, but buy someone fro a change

Really, a team with such wonderful infrastructure could have done better, maybe u need somebody as ambitious as Luxa , with an Alex included, to do it

·
Administrator
29,799 Posts
Nei Franco won't last 3 months. Peopel forget despite having a good work, he had years to do it, withot pressure and even so, failed twice to classify from serie C.

PC just pretends he is a top coach, not some dude who just won 2 mineiros and was fired 3 other times. He thinks he can have the kind of control Luxemburgo demands, but if Perrelas kicked Luxa out, imagine him.

It is all fantasy - Cruzeiro is the worst youth division of Minas Gerais. They can Toca I do build the players and their only revelations are players they bought with 17 years. Ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts