Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the Cup game against Atlanta our next 3 matches are very difficult and critical to what will achieve this season.

We have Udinese away, Porto away and then the derby against Milan. We need wins against Milan and Udinese to keep our slim scudetto hopes alive and at least a draw against Porto.

I think we'll win all 3 matches simply becasue I'm counting on Milan to come out and play. They need to win as almost as badly as we do and a draw would only benefit Juve. In an open game I see us as the favorites but Milan will be a tough nut to crack.

Any thoughts?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Milan knows they will lose - that is why for the last three weeks they have been releasing false reports of their players being out injured longer than they actually are

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
We all know Mancini is finding that Balance and consistency into the team after that long set of sick draws. We are on Form and everyone knows the Team can beat any opponents...

Its now down to Mancini.. his ability to keep them performing and the defensive organization consistent...will be the most importtant. Kily is back.. so no more left sided problem. Favalli or even Cordoba can handle that LB spot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts