Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First half: Ok, we should have done more with the four chances we had.

Second half: Just terrible, although Cruijff said with 10 minutes left on the clock "three goals in 10 minutes, it is possible." Apparently not.

Johan didn't give any comments on Van Gaal or his tactics. But he said about Nunez he makes bad decisions, and therefore he didn't like him...

Nothing very spectacular...

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Nunez is horrible, i wish Cruyff would run for president and win. He would make good things happen at Barca and we would win it all again, led by the great Cruyff. Van Gaal and Nunez, GO AWAY!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Barca really disappointed me. I expected them to run over Valencia the first 20 minutes to get an early goal, but nothing happened. They barely created any chances in the first half.

Rivaldo should certainly had a penalty when fouled at the edge of the box, but overall over the two games I think Valencia deserved to reach the final.

------------------
Webmaster
http://worldcup.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah, Im sorry guys but Barca was crap tonight. It wasn't much of a fight. Barca players looked tired.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
Nunez is horrible, i wish Cruyff would run for president and win. He would make good things happen at Barca and we would win it all again, led by the great Cruyff. Van Gaal and Nunez, GO AWAY!
CM sounds really young and innocent in this post :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts