Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you heard about the brutal encounter between Inter & Hellas Verona ultras during the qualifier last night, which none of the 10,000 Tartan Army fans in attendance were involved in apparently. I've been travelling at the weekend so just trying to get caught up on the details, I'll watch the taped match tonight but not sure if the cameras caught any of the events.

Rumours seem to point at a pre-meditated clash between the two sets of supporters, made all the more unbelievable considering that Verona were playing Genoa the same evening & the Hellas fans arrived in Milano well after the match kicked off.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeh cameras caught a bit, on the bbc the commentator said he was informed that a group of italian fans charged at the police, thats all ive heard

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I'm glad that at least the Tartan Army wasn't attacked or anything like that, although I heard a few of them had to be evacuated to join their fellow supporters upstairs. As for the Inter and Verona "supporters": :rollani: Pathetic.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well they are complete idiots, but its only a minority of our Ultras that do such acts of violence.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
those "fans" should get banned from every stadium for the rest of their life.

such idiots are never welcome. i would wish that the italian football federation would be as hard as the english has been.

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
that link doesnt work and also i read that the fans started fighting the police?? wow and some argue that roma fans are hardcore fans all we do is throw flares and make fun of our team and also throw a lighter or coin at an accomplished referee :howler: :howler: just goes to show that ALL italians are passionate about there team :thmbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts