Xtratime Community banner

1201 - 1218 of 1218 Posts

·
dinamo67
8,984 Posts
Both Cilic and Coric into the 4th round of the Aus Open. Cilic doing in his typical 5 set fashion coming back from 2 sets down. Great comeback. He plays Bautista next. Coric beat Serbia's Krajinovic today in 4 sets. Terrible first set but found his way back it seems. Only watched the first set. Looking at a couple of clips it was good to see the Cro fans in great voice for the match. Well done.

·
dinamo67
8,984 Posts
Miocic got there fight against DC. No eye pokes and Stipe should be fine. Does a thread already exist for this?
Nah usually all other sports are put in this thread. In saying that on some occasions separate threads have been opened up for handball etc. You can open one up if you want. Up to you.

Anyway I cant wait for the fight, took them long enough to make. I hope Stipe isn't gonna be too rusty.

·
Registered
68,945 Posts
Martic is in the quarterfinals of the French Open, she plays an unseeded player there so the path to the semis is open. Vekic failed to do so today. The men didn't have a good tournament but his draw was unfortunate getting Dimitrov so early

Don't really follow basketball but it was all over the sports news sites, it looks like Cedevita Zagreb is doing an American sports 'franchise' type move and moving the club to Slovenia, though the Cro media is sure prone to clickbait articles

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Congrats you guys practically got a superstar in Luka Samanic now. When Pop picks a player in the top 20, that player is almost always a star. I believe the last person they picked in the top 20 was Kawhi Leonard after trading down.

Even if Pop doesn't stay after 2020 season, everything is set up for him to succeed at this team.

·
dinamo67
8,984 Posts
Congrats you guys practically got a superstar in Luka Samanic now. When Pop picks a player in the top 20, that player is almost always a star. I believe the last person they picked in the top 20 was Kawhi Leonard after trading down.

Even if Pop doesn't stay after 2020 season, everything is set up for him to succeed at this team.
Real nice. Pop and the Spurs really know how to handle a young player.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I actually think Samanic and Smailagic are going to be the two steals of this draft. They both have a great skill set and project to be NBA starters. I think Samanic has the higher potential and can be an all-star in this league. If he doesn't succeed in San Antonio then it's his own doing or some injury issue. Otherwise, he's destined for success now. Pop can make average players look like stars let alone quality talents. He'll probably spend all season in the development Austin G league team and get some playing time towards the end of the season as Pop rests his guys for the playoffs.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Can’t really argue the fact now he’s the best HW in UFC history

·
Registered
36,104 Posts
Great fight, Stipe came out like a bitch in the first two rounds, he kind of grew into the fight and smacked the shit out of DCs liver, as soon as he winced in pain, Stipe clocked him with a few hard punches. Incredible story, losing the title after 3 defenses then exacting sweet revenge in such a way. Stipe has some heart :proud:

gol.hr with a shit stream and now they're deleting abuse from FB :howler:

·
Registered
36,104 Posts

·
Registered
68,945 Posts
Cilic, Vekic and Martic into the 2nd week of the US Open. However Cilic and Martic have difficult draws facing Nadal and S. Williams. Vekic has a winnable 4th round match but has the #1 seed Osaka in the quarters if she gets that far

1201 - 1218 of 1218 Posts