Xtratime Community banner

Croatians in Europe

1M views 24K replies 335 participants last post by  HajdukSplit 
#1 ·
Marko Babic scored for his Leverkusen today vs Dortmund :) 13 mins from the end and secured 1 point for his team, the game ended 2:2.

#21,781 ·
Bradaric is getting really bad comments on his game tonight from Lille fans.
I really think that he needs to join an another league asap...

#21,791 ·
Reactions: dinamozagreb86
#21,795 ·
I watched the whole Bordeaux-Nice game...he definitely likes to shoot, had several decent attempts and one pretty bad one...he looks comfortable on the ball, he's big and not quick but doesn't seem to be left behind by opponents too easily...most interesting thing was he started the game in central midfield but played the last 20-odd minutes on the right wing/right att. mid in their 4-2-3-1...he's also their set-piece taker. Perhaps an option for the NT on the right in the not-too-distant future.

With Bradarić, I missed Lille's last game but saw the previous one where he got an assist...I think he was their MOM according to the ratings although I don't think he stood out too much...he definitely needs to get stronger and from what I've seen he's probably more a wing-back type than your traditional right back. As long as he keeps playing regularly he'll develop, I'm not too worried about him despite some criticism.