Xtratime Community banner
22321 - 22340 of 22418 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
i watched Bradaric play yesterday, is was his first start of the season. He is lacking confidence and it showed. he got beat multiple times . i felt bad for him at times. he did though have a really nice free kick from the corner at the end in which Lille almost scored(they should of scored) . Grbic needs more work i think. I am not sure he could of stopped either goal but second goal was right at him but hit with power. so it is debatable. I personally think he had no chance on that fist goal as it went between Bradaric's legs and well to his left hand side.

Only saw the first half of Atletico Madrid and Osauna and Vrsaljko was quite good. i did not see the second half . Vrsaljko i see ended up playing 86 minutes. He will start the next half a dozen La liga games and whatever European games they have now that Trippier is injured. As they are saying Trippier will probably be back sometime after Christmas. Ante Budimir came on with 24 minutes or so left in the match for Osasuna

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i watched Bradaric play yesterday, is was his first start of the season. He is lacking confidence and it showed. he got beat multiple times . i felt bad for him at times. he did though have a really nice free kick from the corner at the end in which Lille almost scored(they should of scored) . Grbic needs more work i think. I am not sure he could of stopped either goal but second goal was right at him but hit with power. so it is debatable. I personally think he had no chance on that fist goal as it went between Bradaric's legs and well to his left hand side.

Only saw the first half of Atletico Madrid and Osauna and Vrsaljko was quite good. i did not see the second half . Vrsaljko i see ended up playing 86 minutes. He will start the next half a dozen La liga games and whatever European games they have now that Trippier is injured. As they are saying Trippier will probably be back sometime after Christmas. Ante Budimir came on with 8 minutes or so left in the match for Osasuna

Rupa, my thoughts exactly regarding Grbic in general . I’m not sold on him. Seems a bit shaky.
Pity to hear about Bradaric. It would be nice to know that Croatia has a proper LB, even at least a promising youngster.

I should add that Vrsaljko was solid 😊. Interesting

·
No pain - No gain.
4,624 Posts
Brekalo goal? Apparently a screamer...
Yep, this was a volley strike at 20/25 yards after a header back pass from Belotti... Simply impressive, what a strike and technique!

22321 - 22340 of 22418 Posts