Xtratime Community banner
22021 - 22040 of 22055 Posts

·
Registered
23,039 Posts
Ante Budimir with another goal for Osasuna today @ Atletico. In fact if the result holds (currently 1-1 with < 10' to go) his goal may allow Luka and Real Madrid to win La Liga as they have tiebreaker over Atleti
AM (with Sime on the bench) score two in the last 7 minutes to win...but Ante (Budimir that is :sneaky:) almost handed Luka a chance to win la liga back to back.

As it it, it goes down to the final game next week. Luka and Real need to win, and then hope AM draws or loses...

·
Registered
4,973 Posts

Reactions: Ante

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
Rebic is injured and he is not present for the important match against Atalanta... I hope that there is nothing serious.

Reactions: Nepoznat

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
Any news on Rebic?
Nope nothing new Ante. I've seen him and Zlatan presents in the stadium during the match, but actually I don't know if his injury is a problem for our NT or not... 😕

·
Registered
47,179 Posts
Brozovic has been the undisputed lynchpin and engine of this Inter side. Incredible player and he needs to be recognized as a worldwide name and confirmed as yet another Croatian midfield DIAMOND following the successes of Modric and Rakitic. Next up: Project Kovacic. 🤩

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Brozovic has been the undisputed lynchpin and engine of this Inter side. Incredible player and he needs to be recognized as a worldwide name and confirmed as yet another Croatian midfield DIAMOND following the successes of Modric and Rakitic. Next up: Project Kovacic. 🤩
KovLukaBroz.jpg

·
Registered
23,039 Posts
It's not clear if this means June 2022 or Dec 2022... I feel like he will play in WC 2022 in Qatar in Nov/Dec so I expect him to play at least 1/2 more season after June 2022
I think its end of June 2022 which is the end of the season. But then the plan is, if he feels good and can continue to contribute at a high level like he did this year for Real, he'll do another one year extension.

Per his book, him and his family love it in Madrid so he wants to stay for sure.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
I really hope that he will be able to play for the next World Cup in 2022! This will be a huge achievement for him and his whole career, but before all, I dream to see him win something with Croatia! 🧡 🔥

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

·
Registered
23,039 Posts
Kovačić interview in run up to Champions League Final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the charity work also.

22021 - 22040 of 22055 Posts