21821 - 21840 of 21856 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

Reactions: DiegoDalma

·
Registered
542 Posts
Palaversa doesn't play a single minute at Getafe. It seems that ligue 1 in France gives more chances to our young players. Ligue 1 and Bundesliga.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Krovinovic played quite well for WBA today as they drew with Brighton. He had a couple of shots on target and was the instigator that led to the goal by Karlan Grant. He moves in and out of attack for WBA. Moving forward when needed and then sitting deep when need be. Not a great tackler but a really good passer of the ball.He can really zip his passes in there when he needs to. It was his first full 90 minutes of the season. highlights of the game

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Budimir 👍

It is not clear to me why Juranovic made the pretpozivi list. At the 1.59 mark this defending is poor. This was a match between Legia Warszaw and Qarabag FK in the Europa qualifying round played at the beginning of October. match was played in Warsaw.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Budimir 👍

It is not clear to me why Juranovic made the pretpozivi list. At the 1.59 mark this defending is poor. This was a match between Legia Warszaw and Qarabag FK in the Europa qualifying round played at the beginning of October. match was played in Warsaw.

He’s been in the polish team of the week a few times but yes Juranovic defensively has always been poor. Going forward has always been his strength. Good technique good crosser not all the pacey though. Rightback is a huge problem. Uremovic is at least playing there standardly for his club now but he’s a natural cb and that where he excelled last season at his club. Uremovic can fill in ok but he’s not the answer. Sutalo can play there too but he a natural cb as well.

·
Registered
542 Posts
If Juranovic makes it as a RB I guess that as a LB you need a Gvardiol.
Then if you use Bradaric as a LB you need Uremovic or Sutalo as a RB.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Caleta Car and Bradaric had complicated games since last month with their clubs.
Bradaric subbed at half time today after a poor performance.

21821 - 21840 of 21856 Posts