Xtratime Community banner

21801 - 21818 of 21818 Posts

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
it makes a lot of sense to try that for say 30 minutes in the Swiss friendly, especially with Raketa retiring. It would definitely bring out the best in Kramarić IMO... and I think he and Petković would play complementary football as far as being the striker partnership. The real issue is who gets dropped and how do you set up the midfield then? and is it a 4 or 5 man MF (and a 4 or 3 man DF respectively)?

here are some I came up with, anyone else have any ideas for Dalić?

·
Registered
484 Posts
France won the world cup with 2 center backs in LB and RB positions.
Pavard and Hernandez are CB initially.
Uremovic or Pongracic might be the solution for RB position.
And hope that Bradaric or Sosa step up.

·
Registered
484 Posts
it makes a lot of sense to try that for say 30 minutes in the Swiss friendly, especially with Raketa retiring. It would definitely bring out the best in Kramarić IMO... and I think he and Petković would play complementary football as far as being the striker partnership. The real issue is who gets dropped and how do you set up the midfield then? and is it a 4 or 5 man MF (and a 4 or 3 man DF respectively)?

View attachment 71578 View attachment 71579 View attachment 71580
I would like to see this kind of system too. The last one. But without Lovren and Vida in few months.
Caleta Car is more comfortable on the left side.

Caleta Pongracic Uremovic could work well.
With Bradaric on the left and Vrsaljko on the right.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts

View attachment 71578 View attachment 71579 View attachment 71580

so I kinda got my wish with the 4-1-3-2 vs the Swiss, however it was incomplete as we did it without any real striker up top. My whole desire was to see Petković and Kramarić play together up top in this formation as I believe they compliment each other nicely.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Filip Pobi 17 y o RW just signed a loan for AC Milano. Anyone knows him?
I have heard of him. Supposedly a big talent at rightback. Played on the under17 team. Pobi and Brekalo younger brother who plays left back are both big talents at Dinamo who played for the under17. No idea why Pobi would leave though. Leaving so young and going to Italy usually kills your career.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Italy is a pit for youth.

Why would one leave Dinamo? If talented you will succeed way more than on some Primavera team and eventually being loaned out to some serie c team for 4 years

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
Moro scores his first goal for Dynamo Moscow but they lost to CSKA where Vlasic played 78 minutes and he was replaced by Bistrovic

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Bradaric reaching first place in Ligue 1 with Lille having another good performance.
From now on he should be our left back number 1.
But won't happen before a while it seems...
Its a no brainer, for me Bradaric aged 20 is a REGULAR STARTER at a strong club in the French league MUST BE A STARTER FOR our NT. Somehow it seems people are making a deal about his defensive faults, yet his coach at his club trusts him enough for him to cement that spot at the tender age of 20, DALIĆ please cut the bullshit and make this lad our first choice LB.With him in the left and a fit Vrsaljko we could genuinely have 2 top defensive options with superb offensive capabilities. Lovren, Caleta Car and Pograncic are strong CD’s, our defensive record should be much improved.

21801 - 21818 of 21818 Posts