Xtratime Community banner

21621 - 21630 of 21630 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Only saw highlights but was impressed with some of the hold up play from Rebic. Brought others into the game intelligently, some good touches. Might be an option at CF for the repka after all.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
Ante Budimir has scored twice too in La Liga against Celta Vigo. And slowly his name is named for a future possible call in our NT squad, and for sure, could be a nice option up front with his profile a bit different than Kramaric and Petkovic profiles.

Tonight against SPAL, Rebic was bit poor. So, one of his assist was disallowed for an offside position, but apart that, he looked a bit tired.

So I'm sure that he'll be ready for our revenge match to come against France in september !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Livaja with 5 goals in 6 games since the Greek league restarted. He scored against PAOK and Panathinaikos, for instance.

Though with Rebic, Petkovic, Kramaric and Budimir in form right now there isn't much space for him in the NT.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
Livaja with 5 goals in 6 games since the Greek league restarted. He scored against PAOK and Panathinaikos, for instance.

Though with Rebic, Petkovic, Kramaric and Budimir in form right now there isn't much space for him in the NT.
Dalic like to use Rebic and Kramaric as winger, so maybe Livaja have a little place in the squad. So yes, it's hard to find a team who have 3 strikers in his squad, when the tam like to play a 4-5-1.

Reactions: Lucas Bonfá

·
dinamo67
9,347 Posts
I think Budimir will have a tough time getting a call up nevermind Livaja. The call ups that were made for the Swiss and Portugal friendlies before they were cancelled did not include Budimir. I hope he's done enough to change his mind. Dalic may think he has enough in that position with Kramaric and Petkovic and perhaps even Rebic considering he can move to the center. We'll see.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
Pasalic also got a goal vs Napoli today.
Yep, and Bosko Sutalo has played few minutes for Antalanta, in replacement for Toloi at 89'. Good to see that one of our youngsters is playing for a nice club, this kind of news sounds good for the future of our NT !

Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
Registered
169 Posts
Where's Vrsaljko, injured? Hasn't been in any Atletico squad for jonks. Could be time for him to move on. I still think he would do well in England (if his body could hold out).

21621 - 21630 of 21630 Posts