Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Mario Tokic - solid displays througout the season. arantes can give you a much closer view.

Mario Bazina - imo an average player. Produced a great goal recently. arantes is the expert again.

Stanko Bubalo - as far as I know he injured his knee some time ago and is still not able to play

Marijo Maric - had a great season, scoring many goals, most of them headers.

Mario Prisc - Didn't impress me. Quentin is the Rapid-expert

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Bazina is one of the top midfielders in the league, Prisc had some good games, but has been quite mediocre ever since. Bubalo was ok, then came Maric, who is better, mostly using his head...:)

Tokic and Bazina were great signings for GAK.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I can't say anything about Prisc, Maric kind of impressed me the few times I saw him.

Tokic and Bazina are both among the best signings GAK did in the past few years.

Tokic needed some time to settle, but became better and better during the season and was our best and steadyest player in spring IMO. He plays the sweeper in an old-fashioned way, but in superior style. Sometimes it looks as he did only what's absolutely necessary, but even that's enough for a player with his class. One of the best defenders in our league.

Bazina is one of the most skillful players I've ever seen in Austria and therefore became the favourite of GAK-supporters. But I think he's not in optimal physical condition, his performances are not steady and sometimes he plays more for himself and the spectators than for the team. But Bazina is definitely a player because of whom it's worth going to the stadium. Scored a world-class goal last week.

@Zagabria: Do you know if Tokic will be part of the Croatian team in Japan/Korea?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Bosnar had a good season. He often shows he's lacking experience, but he's one of Osims favourites and a starter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts