Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am gathering information for a website about ultras groups, hooligan firms, and barra bravas from around the world. If you would like your group to be included please fill out the information below. Thank you.

Ime grupe:
Stranica: http://www./
Godina:
Politicka opcija:
Prijateljstva:
Sektor:

[email protected] :thumbsup:

·
©
7,230 Posts
In my opinion, Armada are the best fans in Croatia at the moment. No putting themselves before the club or anything like that unlike BBB and Torcida.. They just support their team and always have even when they were near relegation..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow. :confused:

Was is it just a "fan club" in the beginning, like a social club? True ultras groups weren't in Italy until the late 60's!

1950 it is then...

Anyone else familiar with Croatian ultras please post the group's information. I'll go ask on the Ultras-Croatia.net forum.

thanks again

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Torcida is the oldest in europe, they pride themselves on that...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
In my opinion, Armada are the best fans in Croatia at the moment. No putting themselves before the club or anything like that unlike BBB and Torcida.. They just support their team and always have even when they were near relegation..
They are true die hard fans but that doesnt mean they are the best Ultras group in Croatia, which in my opinion is Torcida Split.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Yeah I forgot the best fans are judged by pictures around here.:rollani:
Well when Bad Blue Boys go on a trip to Rome and take over the city like Torcida did 2 years ago then i will consider to change my mind.I'm not saying that BBB suck but they are clearly 2nd when it comes to comparing them to Torcida.Torcida are pretty hardcore if you ask me when it comes to traveling to another city for a game Split would be one place i would not want to go and be the enemy. :smileani:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Don't forget that the Torcida are better looking than BBB, stronger than BBB, faster than BBB, better lovers than BBB....:D

·
©
7,230 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
Well when Bad Blue Boys go on a trip to Rome and take over the city like Torcida did 2 years ago then i will consider to change my mind.I'm not saying that BBB suck but they are clearly 2nd when it comes to comparing them to Torcida.Torcida are pretty hardcore if you ask me when it comes to traveling to another city for a game Split would be one place i would not want to go and be the enemy. :smileani:
Dinamo had 10,000 fans in Stuttgart.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts