Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
66,401 Posts
You know the world is fvcked up when people in Chad eat sandcakes all the while some Euro arsehole imports kangaroo meat to eat.

#nocommie

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
yeah but they cultivate roos and ostrich here in some places, more sustainable meat production than beef and pork

·
Registered
66,401 Posts
Serb you know we're just messing with you right?

That being said, everyone meet Serb.

·
dinamo67
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Yeah Serb just because we put a Sydney United Supporters sticker on your car and took your Partizan shirt doesn't mean you need to whinge all the time. Jeez.

·
Registered
21,963 Posts
This forum is missing Ante's energy badly...
Have no fear, Ante is hear.

While I was on sabbatical, I definitely checked in and saw you guys tried to keep the place alive without me. Its obvious I pull the strings and am irreplaceable but good effort by you guys nevertheless.

·
dinamo67
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
What the heck is this league? It was almost at the bottom of livescore so you know how 'important' it is :whistle:

That's the National Premier League (NPL) of Western Australia. The NPL is considered the second tier of football after the A League. Every state has a NPL. Sydney United are in the NSW NPL, Melbourne Knights the Victorian NPL for example.

Nice to see Gwelup Croatia in first place. Western Knights (another Croatian team) is first in the Western Australia state division 1, which is the league below NPL.

·
Registered
21,963 Posts
People live in Western Canada? And Europeans to boot? Thought it was nothing but Crocodile Dundee types :unsure:

yes, millions do. Have you never heard of cities like Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver? :unsure: Tonnes of Euros there including Croatian super star Joe Sakic who grew up out in BC.

Why would a Crocodile Dundee type live in Western Canada? No crocodiles there, too cold.

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Kangaroo is rather delicious. Probably the most similar animal to beef that I've tasted, but supposedly healthier. I'd eat it on a regular basis. Problem is, you can't get it in America unless you wanna spend hundreds of dollars.
Please!! It’s shit

·
Registered
21,963 Posts
Please!! It’s shit
Does it taste like chicken?

On a business trip to Baton Rouge Louisiana, I tried fried aligator. It tasted like chicken.

PS how's it going Fleka? I trust you and the family are all doing well?

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Does it taste like chicken?

On a business trip to Baton Rouge Louisiana, I tried fried aligator. It tasted like chicken.

PS how's it going Fleka? I trust you and the family are all doing well?
I’m ok mate, thanks for asking. This COVID shit has flared up again but thankfully not in my state but it will still totally arse f*ck the economy. My son is doing his final year at school before hopefully being admitted to Uni. Daughter doing well with her job post uni.

What can I say mate. I’m somewhat mellowed in middle age but there is still nothing good about getting old.

How you going ?

·
Registered
21,963 Posts
I’m ok mate, thanks for asking. This COVID shit has flared up again but thankfully not in my state but it will still totally arse f*ck the economy. My son is doing his final year at school before hopefully being admitted to Uni. Daughter doing well with her list uni work in marketing.

What can I say mate. I’m somewhat mellowed in middle age but there is still nothing good about getting old.

How you going ?
Am still working full time, the family is well. But our economy is getting destroyed with the idiot trudeau and his corrupt liberal party. I fear for the next few generations here, Canada will not be competitive so the future is not bright here. I'll chill out in Florida and Croatia but Canada is screwed.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts