• R. Kovac

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're drawing near the end of the season, so who was the best Cro player for their respective leagues?

They already had this vote in the HNS, but I'm interested to see what you guys think.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I think Robert has been the steadiest player this year. He hasn't been injured and has become recognized as one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga.

I like Boka but he hasn't had the season he had last year and Tudor has been injured all year. Proki has played well but he is in 1st division and he has had off days.

So Robert gets my vote.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
He's not my favourite, but if he has been as steady as I've read then ok.

Robert Kovac.

Not enough consistency from the rest of the guys.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
RObert Kovac is in the best form, and he plays consistantly well day after day... We should also have Most Improved player and Biggest Dissapointment

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dissapointment? elaborate?

I voted Tudor, when he's there, he is among the best.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Most Dissapointing player of the year, balaban or biscan would fit perfectly... suker would fit for past few years but its old news now ;-)

·
International
8,545 Posts
I voted for Tudor....I really don't think that's even close. Tudor has gotten himself to the level of worldclass despite his injuries. I don't think Kovac can be considered world class.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Most Dissapointing player of the year, balaban or biscan would fit perfectly... suker would fit for past few years but its old news now ;-)

good call.

I thought both would do well considering they are good players. Perhaps wrong league. Nontheless, sucks not being able to watch them play.

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
kovac

My vote goes to him for being the most steady all year. Tudor is the man but due to injuries-and only that-swings my vote to Robert.

Thumbs up to Robert for marrying the former Miss Croatia and I beleive runner-up in mIss Universe...

Kovac wins the Champions League I think, qualifes for the WC and marries a hot Croatan girl...you don't get much better than that in one year! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts