Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of our national team during WW2. A friend of mine was looking for pictures and I remember someone posting some a while back.

Thanks

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
That Croatia was a FIFA member during the war, we played friendlies with Germany, Austria, Italy and Switzerland as well as other games, but that NT represented a different country than the Croatian national team of today, so those results cannot count in our favour or against us.

The Croatian team played in the 1990s for the first time...

there was even an international in the 1950s and the Croatian anthem was played before the game, legendary Croatian striker and Croatia's first NT coach (USA 1-2 Croatia), Drazan Jerkovic played for Croatia that day...he would later earn the golden boot of the 62' World Cup with Yugslavia.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
ma, zna se, i vidi se dan danas, tko je koga naucio igrati nogomet :D :) ;)

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Bratstvo i jedinstvo decki, jel tako Bono?
Blizo je! Just a little more patience from everyone allover the place ... almost there! Trust the Bono! ;)

PS Now, why dont you leave them alone here to discuss their own history and take pride in it. :cool:

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
?

·
Banned
852 Posts
Ero...why even bother asking. It is so typical of some of the CM's here to throw out pathetic remarks like the one above after a poster from the other forum CAME HERE TO STIR TROUBLE (not the other way around). PATHETIC.

·
Registered
20,703 Posts
torcida said:
Ero...why even bother asking. It is so typical of some of the CM's here to throw out pathetic remarks like the one above after a poster from the other forum CAME HERE TO STIR TROUBLE (not the other way around). PATHETIC.
You said it brother. And it's the same little $hit disturbers over and over again on their "final" warnings....:rollani:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't understand what direction this topic is heading in. I simply asked if anyone had any pics of the Cro national team from 1941-45, that's it, nothing more.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Why can't we have a discussion without provocateurs coming in here and disrupting us all the time!?
Bratstvo i jedinstvo decki, jel tako Bono?
That went out of style a long time ago, and for me personally never existed!:cool:

·
Banned
852 Posts
torcida9,

Of course you are welcome here just ignore that stink that comes from the other forum once in a while. Get used to this behavrious from them and get used to the CM's not doing anything about it.

PS...if you want to ask this question and get real answers there is another forum which these jerks don't go to because they know that CM's there are more serious.

PM me if you want the address to that forum.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Ante,

the pathetic thing is that Bono who is supposed to be enforcing these policies got in the act of provoking us himself and sided with the pathetic poster who came here to do nothing other than provoke us.

·
Registered
20,703 Posts
torcida said:
Ante,

the pathetic thing is that Bono who is supposed to be enforcing these policies got in the act of provoking us himself and sided with the pathetic poster who came here to do nothing other than provoke us.
I know Torcida. It is really quite sad.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
??????

How did I "side with the ..." with my post here???? You guys are way too touchie and overreacting! Now, i dont wanna start a discussion here aboput all that, but the fact that I have said that "bratstvo" is sth I desire (not just in the Balkans, not just b/n all of us in this region, but all over teh place) means nothing more than that. I believe in brotherhood and sisterhood of peopel and humanity in general. Now, you might laugh at it or whatever, but how that is a "support of a provoking post". And why the hell everyone took that first line of my post and never even discussed the second one, mostly :

" Now, why dont you leave them alone here to discuss their own history and take pride in it. "

You gone kill me one day for wanting people to love and care for each other ... :confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts