Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meðunarodni savez za nogometnu statistiku i povijest (IFFHS), sa sjedištem u njemaèkom Leipzigu, objavio je listu najjaèih svjetskih nogometnih liga. Na toj listi, Hrvatska nogometna liga zauzela je prilièno visoko 20. mjesto, a iza naše su ostale nacionalne lige Austrije, Švicarske, Poljske, Rusije... Kriteriji bodovanja bili su rezultati klubova u domaæim i meðunarodnim natjecanjima, te klupske svjetske ljestvice koje vodi IFFHS. Prema ovoj statistici, najjaèu nogometnu ligu na svijetu imaju Španjolci, iza njih slijede Engleska, Italija, Njemaèka, Argentina, Brazil, Francuska, Portugal, Nizozemska, Grèka... Od europskih liga, ispred Hrvatske su još škotska, belgijska, turska i èeška, što znaèi da je HNL po statistici IFFHS-a 13. liga po snazi u Europi. Vjerujemo da æe se Ligom 12 rejting HNL-a i naših klubova u Europi još više podiæi.

-------------------

I just thought this was interesting.

When you take into account that we lose every single good player at young ages and that we are such a small country, having the 13th best league in Europe and 20th in the world isn't bad. Hopefully with a 12 team league we can become even better and have stronger clubs.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Do you have the entire list?? That really isn't a bad showing considering the amount of players we have playing abroad...it says a lot for the HNL...

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no sorry. Jure, that is from Sportnet and I am sure there is a site somewhere where it shows the list. If anybody finds it put it on here.

But yeah, with all the problems in Cro football such as players leaving early, financial troubles, lack of crowds and the other social difficulties in Croatia at the moment it is ok.

Basically we have 20 year olds and a few veterans making us the 20th best league in the world. Imagine if all of our players played at home.:D

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Can you imagine that??? Can you imagine Runje, Balaban, Boksic, Stanic, Tudor, Rapaic, and even non NT players like Peternac playing in the HNL for the various teams in the HNL...we would have a very strong league.....

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Oh and judging by that list, had we had most of our players stay at home, we'd be better that at least 5 of the leagues that are ahead of ours...

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Message bto Dinamovac 11-

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO

ps za Dinamo se navija,a Hajduk se voli>>>>>

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Wow Can't believe Portugal is 8th-since most of our good players are used in other countrys(Ex:Figo-Madrid Gomes-Fiorentia(sp))

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Very nice job on 20th however. Good to see some new countries getting a little spotlight!

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
E moj Majstor.:D

I ZNAJ, DA BOG, ZNA ZA SVETO IME TO, SVETO IME DINAMO!!;)

Thanks for the link Boban.

Here are our club rankings in the world:

84. Dinamo

103. Varteks

150. Hajduk

246. Osijek

Although alot of people say these rankings are full of crap they have one thing right. Dinamo je najbolji Hrvatski klub.;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Aha coach...and how is that daughter of yours???:D

Actually I was thinking more in lines of how Dinamo was actually ranked let alone ahead of Hajduk....:D

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Interesting... is there a link to the full ranking of leagues?

If CL seedings are anything to go by, the top leagues in Europe would be England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Norway, Ukraine, Austria and Scotland. Next up would be Switzerland, Denmark, Croatia, Romania, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Poland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia and Israel.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts