Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Given Ecuador's jersey colors, white and yellow, it looks like the blue ones ar going to be worn on Thursday.

2) I have a question. I definately want to order a home jersey from soccerplus today and overight it so I have it for Thursday. However, I have a tendency to get picky. Although they're numbering is the same style, they're not the ones used in the WC. For example, WC ones don't have the white outlining and there isn't that logo in the midde. Plus, they are not on the white patch. Is the soccerplus numberig the ones used in the friendlies before the WC? I e-mailed subsde.co.uk and they said they're not getting the CRO numbering because of the white patch. They can't find it anywhere.

SHoud I just suck it up and get the numbering from soccerplus? Sorry, I'm just picky.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Hajduk...

I noticed that too on their website that they don't do the actual way of numbering since they don't have the white patch. I think the number and name may get lost in all the red..I'd just order the jersey if I were you...

As for the blues...well, last World Cup we were unbeated in them...lets continue the tradition...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dude, get the shirt with the numbers from soccerplus. I recieved my numbers yesterday, and immediately went to my local soccer shop to get them ironed on. The shirt looks great now! The numbers that soccerplus has were supposed to be used for the WC, but Fifa decided that they weren't visible enough so Nike had to make the numbers with that white square behind them. If you ask me, the old numbers which were used for the freindly match against Slovenija are much nicer. I put Jarni's name and number on my shirt, and believe me it's nice now. I think one of the other guys took a picture of his shirt with Boksic's name on the back and put it on the forum, so check it out and see how you like it. Naprid Pakleni!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want Jarni to. I called today, but they were all of out XL's. I called 2 weeks ago and they said they would get more the week after. I waited an extra week, and now they're out again. Must be very popular. Need to wait for Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grba said:
I recieved my numbers yesterday, and immediately went to my local soccer shop to get them ironed on. The shirt looks great now!
Where did you get your numbers from? You stated that like you didn't get it from soccerplus. Are they the same as those from soccerplus? Also, any ideas where I could get the numbers used in the WC?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hajduce, I ordered them from soccerplus. The numbers our squad is wearing at the Wc are not available yet, and I don't think they will be sold to the general public. Not to worry though, the numbers soccerplus has are even nicer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts