Xtratime Community banner

381 - 400 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
69,795 Posts
Both Tudor and Kovac sacked this week, Kovac news just happened as Bayern have really struggled last few weeks and just like with the NT reports that he lost the locker room

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Both Tudor and Kovac sacked this week, Kovac news just happened as Bayern have really struggled last few weeks and just like with the NT reports that he lost the locker room
This could be his Achilles heel, he seems to lose the players after a cycle and a half.

·
Registered
69,795 Posts
Kovac has been in England this week, watching the Everton match live on Saturday, West Brom today and tomorrow Arsenal. There is big speculation that he will be the next Everton manager and even some reports that Arsenal are looking at him

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I think the Bayern job was too big for him and it seemed like the club wasn't 100% behind him from the start. The Arsenal job is attractive but I think he's better suited for Everton. Smaller club, lower expectations etc.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
That's not bad, like Štimac it took him 2-3 years to get another job after the NT.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69,795 Posts
Former Rijeka manager Dragan Skocic in the new national team manager of Iran who have already started their World Cup qualifying and are off to a bit of a slow start but should still make it to the next round. He’s been managing in Iran since 2013

·
dinamo67
9,672 Posts
Am glad for Bjelica if he gets the job. Great coach. I expect he'll continue to grow and perhaps coach in one of the top leagues one day. Hopefully our NT also

·
Registered
69,795 Posts
Crunch time for Bilic, back to back draws leaves them with little room for error if Brentford win tomorrow (who are in incredible form). West Brom still control their own destiny, if they win the final two games they are promoted no matter what Brentford do

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Crunch time for Bilic, back to back draws leaves them with little room for error if Brentford win tomorrow (who are in incredible form). West Brom still control their own destiny, if they win the final two games they are promoted no matter what Brentford do
Krovinović will the goal on a volley for the last 1-1 draw

·
dinamo67
9,672 Posts
Lucky break for Bilic. West Brom still in control of their destiny for auto promotion as Brentford just lost to Stoke City. West Brom stay in second place by 1 point with 1 game to go. A must win for Bilic next game vs QPR as Brentford play the last place team.

381 - 400 of 440 Posts