Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 406 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Way to give to your community Nepoznat

Totally off topic... my son got his referees license and that is his summer job. 30 bucks a game as head ref and 20 for linesman... it's a nice gig for 15 year old.
I have a buddy of mine who's been doing it for years and is makes a heckuva lot of money on the side.

Tell him to keep at it, it could turn into something big someday.

The game needs refs too.

Cheersch

·
Registered
69,238 Posts
For some reason Slaven Bilic will not be managing West Ham's first game against an Andorran club in the EL qualifying, the role will be given to the youth team coach. It probably makes sense as West Ham will use mostly academy players with most of the first team just starting pre-season

·
Registered
69,238 Posts
A 90th minute goal prevented what would have been an awful start for Tudor at PAOK. Lokomotiva won the match but PAOK have a life line and should progress

Bilic at WHU is currently being held scoreless by Birkirkara at home

·
Registered
69,238 Posts
Its been a pretty shaky start for Bilic at WHU, while Europe may not be high on their priority they are struggling against sides like Birkirkara and now Astra. It doesn't help it seems every match they have a player sent off

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
The only reason one of our teams won was because one of our coaches coached the other team...thank you Tudor :lick:
How did Paok FC do today? :smileani:

·
©
7,230 Posts
Its been a pretty shaky start for Bilic at WHU, while Europe may not be high on their priority they are struggling against sides like Birkirkara and now Astra. It doesn't help it seems every match they have a player sent off
Interestingly, this was a problem at Besiktas as well.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
He inherited a bad West Ham team, let's be honest. Too much pomp and circumstance around his arrival though too. I think Bilic will survive this season and excel the next one. Still not a huge fan of his as a coach though. Like him as a person :proud::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Came out before the Europa League game and said the teams priority is the EPL opener this weekend, he fielded a reserve side in the game, only had 2 first 11 players, Nolan and someone else whos name escapes me. I wouldnt read too much into the Europa League games, EPL teams dont take it seriously and regularly field second string teams throughout the whole tournament.

·
dinamo67
9,415 Posts
West Ham leading 1-0 a the half against Arsenal. Probably wont end that way since there were a few occasions where WH made some last second block but not a bad half debut so far for Bilic. :D

·
Registered
69,238 Posts
Good start for Bilic winning at the Emirates, they had to hang on a bit but looked comfortable once they scored the second.

21 - 40 of 406 Posts